sharetrader
Page 975 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 4758759259659719729739749759769779789799851025107514751975 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

Banned

Welcome back Roger again, fasten your seat belt and stay in your seat this time. PS-Still cheap buying atm IMO.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    http://www.newshub.co.nz/business/ai...ock-2016100617

Well I feel like a bit of a goose cashing out because of "Trumped up" fears but I'm pleased to be back on board and see I'm in good company with another attractive goose called Dave, although this particular goose is definitly a Kiwi Long run I am satisfied they can maintain a 20 cps divvy.
    Im on board too for the first time in years. Hopefully not too much turbulance.

Dilettante

Yeah, try getting a cheap fare to Queenstown this summer
    I hear they got some cheap seats at the back mate

Banned

I hope holders have had a good read of the latest databook Air just put out, will give you confidence in this well managed, profitable company going forward. Of note is the graph showing projected Capex expenditure over the next few years, look at how low it's projected for 2020-2021, looks like I'm going to have to buy a bigger divvy feeding bowl before then. PS-Almost forgot to mention Air's 5 year total shareholder returns up 183% compared to the NZX50, up 100% and the Bloomberg World Airline Index up a lousy 23%, Buffett needs to do a bit more research about which Airlines he invests in aye.
    Last edited by couta1; 25-11-2016 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    I hope holders have had a good read of the latest databook Air just put out, will give you confidence in this well managed, profitable company going forward. Of note is the graph showing projected Capex expenditure over the next few years, look at how low it's projected for 2020-2021, looks like I'm going to have to buy a bigger divvy feeding bowl before then. PS-Almost forgot to mention Air's 5 year total shareholder returns up 183% compared to the NZX50, up 100% and the Bloomberg World Airline Index up a lousy 23%, Buffett needs to do a bit more research about which Airlines he invests in aye.
    Great post...must hurry off... the pet store have a special for XXXL dogs looking for bigger food bowl's Must admit I haven't read it yet, trying to take a more relaxed approach these days, plenty of time to read when you're on board for the long haul.
    Iceman you cheeky bugger, I'm telling Mrs hound on you
    Last edited by Beagle; 25-11-2016 at 01:56 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Coutts advising Buffett now...

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Coutts advising Buffett now...
    Given Mr Buffett has recently been investing in NZ you would think he would have looked at AIR :-)

Come on guys, lighten up its Friday. I'm sure the facts are well laid out in the fact book. Maybe when Buffet's analysts read it...
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Come on guys, lighten up its Friday. I'm sure the facts are well laid out in the fact book. Maybe when Buffet's analysts read it...
    Speaking of analysts mate, one of our six amigos has just moved from a hold to a buy recommendation, let's see if any others follow over the coming months.

Guru

Just a bit of light hearted ribbing....I dint mean nothin by it-Izz only Funnin

Still thin dat Trump honeymoon aint gonna lass dat long
    Last edited by skid; 25-11-2016 at 02:49 PM.