sharetrader
Page 993 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 49389394398398999099199299399499599699710031043109314931993 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 20184

Thread: AIR - Air NZ.

so many flaws in her argument..saying its like a road network...

Re Auckland Airport - all it takes is a couple planes to be late and it bottlenecks the airport. I've heard buses have been used to unload passengers on AIR 777 planes....The new airport is going to take a while to build, setup temporary facilities at Whenaupai?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11765940

We lost a lot of flights from Hamilton and I find myself driving to Auckland an hour down the road but AIR is a business regardless of being 51% govt owned and I have no complaints about it - supply and demand,
    1hr from Hamilton to Auckland airport - quick trip!

Anyway - having the Govt drive the airline operations to fulfill some social or strategic policy is about the worst reason for the Govt to intervene. That's how Govt companies go broke!

https://youtu.be/IEnlEVLyD1s

New safety video out today with some nice familiar faces. The last one was a lame duck, (goose?), so this was badly needed.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post

New safety video out today with some nice familiar faces. The last one was a lame duck, (goose?), so this was badly needed.
    Nice video. I particularly like Hosking and Ferrari stuck in Auckland traffic. Best place for him IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Nice video. I particularly like Hosking and Ferrari stuck in Auckland traffic. Best place for him IMHO.
    I'd enjoy it, if we weren't paying him mega bucks to do it. I'm sure he will be expensive, I remember the Sky City fiasco.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Unhappy Long time no see Kauri

I reckon I recognised the tree - Te Matua Ngahere right?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    I'd enjoy it, if we weren't paying him mega bucks to do it. I'm sure he will be expensive, I remember the Sky City fiasco.
    Prob got (demanded) the key to the special secret room, where Raz doesn't even venture into (yet)
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    I reckon I recognised the tree - Te Matua Ngahere right?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Yes a real beauty that one ! http://www.hickerphoto.com/picture/t...land-29881.htm

Question did anyone spot a flaw in that video, (apart from actors they didn't like) ? Hint, have another look at the part where the bag is stowed under the seat in front, what's wrong with that part of the video ? (Disc The hound has been busy today helping Mrs hound get the kennel ready for Christmas and has discovered he hates fly dirt with a vengeance).
    Last edited by Beagle; 14-12-2016 at 04:40 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Yes a real beauty that one ! http://www.hickerphoto.com/picture/t...land-29881.htm

Question did anyone spot a flaw in that video, (apart from actors they didn't like) ? Hint, have another look at the part where the bag is stowed under the seat in front, what's wrong with that part of the video ? (Disc The hound has been busy today helping Mrs hound get the kennel ready for Christmas and has discovered he hates fly dirt with a vengeance).
    You meaning the old scratched up seat frame? I thought it was more for the car they were in as opposed to an airline one but could be wrong on the interpretation....

Quote Originally Posted by workingdad View Post
    You meaning the old scratched up seat frame? I thought it was more for the car they were in as opposed to an airline one but could be wrong on the interpretation....
    Oh yes... I see what you're getting at.