sharetrader

Thread: index Funds

Default index Funds

Hi everyone, I hope your well. I'm interested in information you have on Index Funds to invest in the world markets and someone to handle these but not a broker. I'm not into picking winners as they say but just have a board base of stocks or access to these. A growth fund in Craigs does some diversification
    I’m looking for some information on fees and ease
    of investment.

Is there a place to offer index funds with low fee costs, I wish to stay in the market for the long term even with being in a bull market
    Kindest thanks. Hagen,

Quote Originally Posted by Hagen Properties View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope your well. I'm interested in information you have on Index Funds to invest in the world markets and someone to handle these but not a broker. I'm not into picking winners as they say but just have a board base of stocks or access to these. A growth fund in Craigs does some diversification
    I’m looking for some information on fees and ease
    of investment.

Is there a place to offer index funds with low fee costs, I wish to stay in the market for the long term even with being in a bull market
    Kindest thanks. Hagen,
    you could check this out
    www.InvestNow.co.nz

I got the promotional email shown below yesterday but please note I am not recommending it - i just noticed how it seemed to match your stated requirements quite closely. I have personally reviewed Russells Kiwisaver funds and they have performed very well relative to the others.

InvestNow is an online service that enables investors to access and manage a range of investments online. Investors simply pay the fees within the funds they select, and there are no additional administration fees, or entry fees. This means that an investor in the Vanguard International Shares Select Exclusions Index Fund is available on InvestNow for just 0.20% per annum. The Cash Advantage Fund, which invests exclusively in a deposit with Rabobank New Zealand, has no fees.

InvestNow’s parent Implemented Investment Solutions (IIS) provides fund hosting services to global managers wanting access to the NZ retail market, but aren’t set up to deal with the quirks of New Zealand’s regulatory and PIE tax regimes. Since initially teaming up with Russell Investments in 2011, IIS’s funds under management have grown to over $1.2 billion.

I would be happy to discuss how we could tailor a story regarding InvestNow specifically for you.

Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

Thanks and regards.

Anthony Edmonds

Mobile 021 499 466Phone 04 4999 657
    Level 3, Woodward House
    1 Woodward Street
    PO Box 25003
    Featherston Street
    Wellington 6146

http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/anthony-edmonds/6/262/355