sharetrader

Default Wellington Meeting

After the SUM annual meeting on 27 April 2017 at a bar "yet to be decided" but will be close to Odlins square near the waterfront in central Wellington.
    Come along to the SUM annual meeting if you're a shareholder at 1.00 or otherwise probably about 2.30 - 3.00 meet for drinks afterwards. The hound will be there at the annual meeting digging for bones and any juicy extra tidbits of information he can extract from the directors after the meeting. Flying AIR of course
    All welcome.
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-03-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

I'm planning to be at the SUM ASM.

Also for Welly folks there is a 6 weekly meet up in the CBD. PM me if you'd like to be on the mailing list - it's come if you can, nothing formal.

Bout time those of us in the nations capital caught up again, been a long time since i organised one of these...

Indication of those interested and ill try and suss out some dates/venues etc

Anyone here at attendance of the nzsa agm right now?