sharetrader
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Hopped on board with a small parcel today at 14c sans research. I've only read potential cure against Parkinson's, Huntington's, Alzheimer's disease etc and that alone made me buy before understanding what exactly they do.

Hotcopper.com.au has a large amount of banter on LCT. Plenty of information there and on the LCT website too.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Is there any research report available for LCT? I've looked on their website but couldn't find anything.
    Try NDF Research. Stuart Roberts Analyst. It's old news but he might update now we are getting closer to info on the last patients implanted.
    I sent CEO of LCT a email about a week ago with something along the lines of that I was working on the theory
    that no news was good news, and was hopeful of no issues no reply to date.

There is far more buyers around than there was a couple of months ago and that's a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by geo View Post
    Try NDF Research. Stuart Roberts Analyst. It's old news but he might update now we are getting closer to info on the last patients implanted.
    I sent CEO of LCT a email about a week ago with something along the lines of that I was working on the theory
    that no news was good news, and was hopeful of no issues no reply to date.

There is far more buyers around than there was a couple of months ago and that's a good sign.
    Treatment completed for all patients in Parkinson's trial.

This is excellent news the four patients had 120 NTCELL microcapsules implanted on each side of the brain. With no safety issues. All this brings us closer to obtaining provisional consent and launching NTCELL.
    '

Advanced Member

Let's hope the price action of late indicates a positive trial announcement in a month or so.

Here's hoping, been a lot of volume traded the past couple of weeks. This could really blow up with an extremely positive announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Let's hope the price action of late indicates a positive trial announcement in a month or so.
    Yes indeed- that there are some positive results evident (observable to those close to the treated patients) and not just speculation. It would be fantastic if the results are good from an investment point of view but much more importantly from a health perspective.
    I have friends with Parkinson's and if there is a breakthrough in treatment, that will give them great hope.
    Last edited by biker; 04-10-2017 at 01:24 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Yes indeed- that there are some positive results evident (observable to those close to the treated patients) and not just speculation.
    Can you expand on that a little biker; is there a source or link ; is that anecdotal or evidence based. I can't see it on announcements etc but may have missed it. Thanks

Man, .25 now

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Can you expand on that a little biker; is there a source or link ; is that anecdotal or evidence based. I can't see it on announcements etc but may have missed it. Thanks
    I was relating my comments to Silu's "Let's hope...." ie. that the shareprice run up is based on something tangible/observed and is not purely speculation.

With an average buy in of less than 9c less than a year ago I didn't expect such a run before an announcement. I would assume positive results would be hard to hide or keep quiet if you have loved ones involved, but it could still all be down to speculation and momentum.
    If the results are spectacular which is possible, then so will be the share price performance from here - LCT has huge potential if the results are positive, ("In addition to Parkinson’s disease, NTCELL has the potential to be used in a number of other central nervous system indications, including Huntington’s, Alzheimer’s and motor neurone diseases including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS") BUT not without considerable risk at the current level- touching 25c today.
    Last edited by biker; 06-10-2017 at 01:39 PM.