sharetrader
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Further to my last post, if the results are known to those close to the patients and this knowledge is getting into the market place, I would have thought a trading halt pending the result announcement would be required, which could only be positive in itself.
    Last edited by biker; 06-10-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Advanced Member

Their GM is on the 15th November and I assume they will know the results of the Phase IIb study before that date.

In the meantime I see us shareholders shivering with antici............................................ .................

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Further to my last post, if the results are known to those close to the patients and this knowledge is getting into the market place, I would have thought a trading halt pending the result announcement would be required, which could only be positive in itself.
    Thanks for your responses biker. I have heard from another source similar to what you posted re patients responding well but I treat that with a big grain of salt as one has to be wary of the pump and dump holders (on H/C)who got set early and have derisked their position. Certainly would be fantastic if they could stop and reverse a horrible disease. Many of us will know of a family member or friend afflicted with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks for your responses biker. I have heard from another source similar to what you posted re patients responding well but I treat that with a big grain of salt as one has to be wary of the pump and dump holders (on H/C)who got set early and have derisked their position. Certainly would be fantastic if they could stop and reverse a horrible disease. Many of us will know of a family member or friend afflicted with it.
    JT have you seen the 5 min video of Carol she was in the first group of 4 patients it's on the LCT web site.

Also have a look at the 11/17/16 AGM and see Dr Barry Snow on the results of NTCELL' Dr Snow is not one to hype up any result he is the opposite some times I wish he would get more excited.

Have you seen the list of substantial share holders which have investors in LCT for years.

IMO

Yes top 10 hold 59% at last AR. Have Milford sold out or are custodial services holding theirs?
    Yes impressed re the under hyping there.
    Thanks haven't found vid yet but found this sep 2017 radio interview here
    ps seen vid now impressive, thanks.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 10-10-2017 at 04:07 PM.

IMO

27.5c atm and vol healthy.

I've had this on my watch list when it was around 12c (or maybe less) and now I am kicking myself that I never actually did anything. I am also kicking myself on what I did put my money in which has turned out to be pretty useless...

I do feel a little concerned at the age of the Board though ... who knew I was so ageist, but a bit of youth could be a good thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I've had this on my watch list when it was around 12c (or maybe less) and now I am kicking myself that I never actually did anything. I am also kicking myself on what I did put my money in which has turned out to be pretty useless...

I do feel a little concerned at the age of the Board though ... who knew I was so ageist, but a bit of youth could be a good thing too.
    ntl will sing later this year...... i got quite a bit of them....but had these lct since 5 and 9 cents! expecting much more out of them once their announcement of completion of phase 2 comes out....expecting lots of septagenarians to reverse mortgage their houses for this! worldwide licensing baby thats what we want. dont lament the ride that has been , catch the rest without the years of waiting!

age of the Board - not when you doing medicine; maybe youth is ok in some ****ty disruptive IT stuff that doesnt mess ppl up if you do.
    Last edited by cammo; 17-10-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Advanced Member

Happy to hold for a) potential immense shareholder return and b) a cure to combat this ghastly disease.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    ntl will sing later this year...... i got quite a bit of them....but had these lct since 5 and 9 cents! expecting much more out of them once their announcement of completion of phase 2 comes out....expecting lots of septagenarians to reverse mortgage their houses for this! worldwide licensing baby thats what we want. dont lament the ride that has been , catch the rest without the years of waiting!

age of the Board - not when you doing medicine; maybe youth is ok in some ****ty disruptive IT stuff that doesnt mess ppl up if you do.
    excellent, HBL will carry on to go gangbusters then