sharetrader

Default Livetiles Limited - ASX:LVT

I took a position in this company this week.

It's another emerging high grow SAS company based in the USA but was founded in Australia.

It did a reverse listing a couple of years ago. It is one of the handful of successful ones that hasn't seen a collapse of shareholder value.

It looks set for a huge re-rating. It's already up 100% this year.

Current highlights include:

-Former Microsoft and Facebook executive have joined the company within the last month.
    -Accelerating revenue growth. ASR of $2.66m as at March 2017 up 309% since March 2016.
    -$7m in Cash (31 December 2016)
    -New product just released.

In my opinion it's at a similar position to where Xero was around 2009 before Craig Winkler invested $23m at 90c. It's at that stage where it's developed enough and been in the market long enough that it's semi mature and a proven product but still early days for future compounding global grow.

The biggest positive is that it's heavily aligned with Microsoft. They are a gold partner and their product integrates with the Microsoft office family of products. Microsoft market cap over the last year has risen sharply as they move to cloud based services. My tip is that they are likely to buy out Livetiles this year for a significant premium to today's share price.

Update Ready To Install

Thanks Ogg; saw that announcement today.Pretty impressive , 293% growth and strong growth expected next FY. I make it Mkt cap $34.5 mill plus any oppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Thanks Ogg; saw that announcement today.Pretty impressive , 293% growth and strong growth expected next FY. I make it Mkt cap $34.5 mill plus any oppies.
    The market cap is unfortunately approx $85m. There's 200 odd million shares on escrow for the founder. Still, I think it's undervalued considering growth and future potential. If you look at other cloud companies at a similar stage it's fairly priced.

I do however, think this is at an interesting stage as the product has been proven but there's still lots of upside for investors... Like I said above.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2017080...j2dbdw22dc.pdf

$12m placement at 18 cents. Heavily over subscribed. Board topped up as well. Will have almost $18m cash in the kitty.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/asx-lis...evenue-growth/

Annual report out

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2017092...z1zvbntv1y.pdf

Stock has recently broken out of the 18-20 range. It has bounced nicely. Decent volume going through over the last few weeks.

lvt.jpg

Direct link

Up 25% today. It broke out and hit 29 cents.

People here need to listen to me more

It reached a high of 32 cents today. Record amount of volume too. Over $1m.