Hi, Longtime reader 2nd time poster on Sharetrader!

I have been quietly investing in shares for a couple of years and slowly building a portfolio containing AIR,THL,ARV,EVO.PGW,HBL and BLT (Hmm not quite sure about that one!) also have a very small parcel of ATL, hoping they can forge the same sort of success that THL has had over the past couple of years. I plan to continue with the (full support of a very loving and understanding wife) to grow these holdings and more in the future. (any thoughts on what I hold would be gladly appreciated too

We also have a small but growing each month FNZ smartshares fund, and have thought about adding more of these,possibly a US fund and maybe an Aussie one. We feel they are a good saving discipline and they complement our super schemes.

The one thing I do wonder about though is the liquidity of these smartshares. What happens in 20 years time when I want to sell some of these ?
Will there actually be a demand for these shares or will everyone be accumulating them monthly like I do at the moment without having to purchase shares straight from the market?
Would appreciate any thoughts on this and hope this is the 2nd of many posts from me!
Cheers