sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    percy

With their projected growth rate higher than their PE ratio they still look like good buying.

IMO

Even better buying now. Reaffirming full year guidance npat $ 20 mill plus BUT half year undershot, div cut CFO resigns.S/P down re 71c.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 26-02-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Handsome Member

Wasnt happy with that announcement today to be honest. I like the fact that are still on track fir their full year guidance but was rather shocked at the 33%decline in NPAT, had no idea it was going that way.

IMO

Download Document 364.13KB Trading halt re "false market" re valuation."PNC believes that, among other matters, there may be a false market in relation to information regarding the classification and measurement of Purchased Debt Portfolios and is seeking the trading halt pending the release of further information."

You may have timed it pretty well LAC, fingers crossed for an upsurge soon.

Handsome Member

Sounds like too much panic by PNC for no reason which makes me wonder if there is a reason

Debate over non-cashflow related accounting issues + timing of income deferring profits to 2nd half = SP has plummeted despite good track record and outlook. It seems the former issue has eroded trust in management, including their assurances that they're on track with full year profits.
    To me, cashflow, long-term profits and management of the company are far more important than short-term accounting treatments and management of investor PR. All worst case scenarios priced in and a lot of upside potential for patient investors here imho.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Up 27% on the fact that there are a few potential takeover offers in the air.

Even now it is still a bargain on the long-term fundamentals, in my opinion.
    om mani peme hum

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    Up 27% on the fact that there are a few potential takeover offers in the air.

Even now it is still a bargain on the long-term fundamentals, in my opinion.
    Yeah, I hope there is a concrete offer in the coming days which reflects a premium to fair value.

IMO

Just seen this, woohoo, Rewarded. Be interesting to see where this goes, Keith John and two others hold re 20%.

Handsome Member

The company is screaming they will meet guidance 4th time now. If they miss it, it will be game over...