sharetrader
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Long Member

if you haven't placed a trade in 3mths, they cut live data off - and all visibility of depth too. don't even give you delayed depth...

Quote Originally Posted by Well Endowed View Post
    if you haven't placed a trade in 3mths, they cut live data off - and all visibility of depth too. don't even give you delayed depth...

Same issue I had today. I made up a post. My thoughts are reserved on Free Loading, of course, ASB incurs charges etc. I agree about the average yearly buy/sell and also the business they wish to generate.

Their interest rates dropped back dramatically, and I know this causes an exodus of funds from their banking service. WHy keep 10k + cash with them if the return is better elsewhere and perhaps also stays nationally (HBL, Credit unions etc).

Will write to ASB. I don't see this as an incentive to keep long-term customers happy and promote their service. I know I gave them plenty of money in the past from fees charged when placing a buy or sell. IMO this can't be an encouraging move for a thriving share industry.

I thought they would want to promote use of their service. To me it seems like a backward step.

Quote Originally Posted by Well Endowed View Post
    Thanks, noticed I could view it after a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    Same issue I had today. I made up a post. My thoughts are reserved on Free Loading, of course, ASB incurs charges etc. I agree about the average yearly buy/sell and also the business they wish to generate.

Their interest rates dropped back dramatically, and I know this causes an exodus of funds from their banking service. WHy keep 10k + cash with them if the return is better elsewhere and perhaps also stays nationally (HBL, Credit unions etc).

Will write to ASB. I don't see this as an incentive to keep long-term customers happy and promote their service. I know I gave them plenty of money in the past from fees charged when placing a buy or sell. IMO this can't be an encouraging move for a thriving share industry.

I thought they would want to promote use of their service. To me it seems like a backward step.
    Did they get back to you?
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

IMO

Anyone else finding The ASB platform so slow its not worth using, today?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Anyone else finding The ASB platform so slow its not worth using, today?
    Yep. Very frustrating. What I find difficult to understand is why don't they try and improve their PR and put out some sort of statement when they have issues, not just let everyone fume.

IMO

I rang them and nicely told them the situ and hey presto its fast and snappy now.

Guru

Well I'm trying to use it and it's completely &*$#@# today!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I rang them and nicely told them the situ and hey presto its fast and snappy now.
    Hi JT
    Well it's custard again. Based on your call to them it's concerning they don't even know what's going on with their own system.

Guru

You click on individual stocks and nothing happens.....totally&*$#@#. I see they have maintenance scheduled for tonight....the site is always undergoing maintenance & seems to be out of action or glitching about 35% of the time. I think the people that we phone have been told to deny all knowledge of problems to make customers think its a 'user issue', rather than admit their site is fritzing.