sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bub

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    Hi, showing good signs. Just went back over $1. Announcement due this week. If you read back on the previous 2 weeks announcements regarding distribution and getting their products on the shelves etc then things are looking good ahead.
    ANN came out yesterday and I believe has some very promising signs of going well. Very akin to A2 early days. A lot of pumping and dumping going on by day traders. The pumpers were the dumpers yesterday and have a feeling another day of dumping, today. I'm a holder and have a belief that this company will growth at a good pace. It is hard to imagine that they are another A2 in the making but BUB will be a successful and profitable company in the near future.. IMHO

couldn't resist selling these last week at 94.5c, was happy until I see the price up to $1.25 today. There is a lot of pumping and dumping but looks like some big boys have come in, could it be the next ATM?

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    couldn't resist selling these last week at 94.5c, was happy until I see the price up to $1.25 today. There is a lot of pumping and dumping but looks like some big boys have come in, could it be the next ATM?
    Well I sold out yesterday at 123cps, with a good profit but can't help feeling that maybe I was a little hasty. I had planned to stay a holder for a lot longer but the SP had risen so quickly over the last 3 weeks I felt that at anytime there was going to be some profit taking (I guess I'm 1 of them....). I feel BUBs is going to go very well but as like A2 in the early days it will be very volatile (up & down) for a while. I'll look to re-enter once it has settled down post the latest 1/4 report.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    Well I sold out yesterday at 123cps, with a good profit but can't help feeling that maybe I was a little hasty. I had planned to stay a holder for a lot longer but the SP had risen so quickly over the last 3 weeks I felt that at anytime there was going to be some profit taking (I guess I'm 1 of them....). I feel BUBs is going to go very well but as like A2 in the early days it will be very volatile (up & down) for a while. I'll look to re-enter once it has settled down post the latest 1/4 report.
    $1.50 on Chinese/chemists warehouse signing, well done on all holders.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    $1.50 on Chinese/chemists warehouse signing, well done on all holders.
    jumped to $1.50 based on Fonterra deal for organic cows milk supply. Typical, 24 hours after I sold out.... Don't want to have the same experience that i had with A2 so have jumped back in....

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    jumped to $1.50 based on Fonterra deal for organic cows milk supply. Typical, 24 hours after I sold out.... Don't want to have the same experience that i had with A2 so have jumped back in....
    Me too jumped in and out a bit too much with A2. It was hard not to. Ended up paying a bunch of tax and could have made a lot lot more if I have stayed in. I am trying do it differently with Bub. Its Future is looking bright as it has lining its partners quite nicely. Looking forward to its next report to see where they are at with sales and cash burn.

Thunderbubs are Go....

IMO

Good stuff, some useful reasons why.Note the Nestle comp for A2, ATM.
    'Grown up'; Goat's milk infant formula company soars as it triples sales

I read somewhere 2/3 of the world drink goats milk , not sure if that is correct, but also read Bubs sell next to A2M in china supermarkets . Bought more today ......