sharetrader
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Hey Bermuda be interested to know your views on RLE chances of becoming the next east coast gas producer ... have spoken with the MD and have invested a good amount of funds here ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

JB,
    I like RLE a lot but SB has been going on about this now for quite a while. The CR was a disgrace so I got out and promised myself I would not re-enter until they had proven gas flows.

T2 was anticipated at 3 mmscft but initial result at 2 was a bit of a disappointment. Watching closely. The recent talk of the pipeline to Santos is encouraging. Good luck. It will fly once it has cleared a few more hurdles.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    JB,
    I like RLE a lot but SB has been going on about this now for quite a while. The CR was a disgrace so I got out and promised myself I would not re-enter until they had proven gas flows.

T2 was anticipated at 3 mmscft but initial result at 2 was a bit of a disappointment. Watching closely. The recent talk of the pipeline to Santos is encouraging. Good luck. It will fly once it has cleared a few more hurdles.
    Yeah I sold out on the last day of the free opts ex.date ,,,, but after some time of researching other Gas plays in the area I ended up adding a top10 position in the opts and now have 400k of the heads .. all goes to plan I'll be a very happy holder

Dr Ray Johnson Interview
    http://www.realenergy.com.au/RealEnergyEdit4
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

initial 2.5mmcf from T3 and the application lodged for pipeline licence. Sounds like the design and local landowner agreements we're already all in place. Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    initial 2.5mmcf from T3 and the application lodged for pipeline licence. Sounds like the design and local landowner agreements we're already all in place. Great stuff!
    Very good just seen the headline and SP Happy Holder here

Commentary
    Commenting on the successful initial flow test of Tamarama 3, Real Energy’s Managing Director, Scott
    Brown, said:
    “This is an excellent result for Tamarama 3 and we believe this well will be a future gas producer. With this
    result, we have well and truly proven up the Basin Centred Gas model and the results of these two wells
    bode well for future wells. We have large gas field and together with high East Coast gas prices we have the
    potential to generate significant revenues.“
    “Based on these flow rates, we have acted quickly in lodging the pipeline application which if approved,
    means we can tie into an existing gas gathering and processing system only 14 kilometres away. The pieces
    are now rapidly falling into place.”
    “Real Energy is on track to convert a large Contingent Resources of 2C & 3C into reserves and then start to
    deliver sustainable production from what is potentially a very large gas project in the heart of a proven
    Australian energy province, the Cooper Basin.

Nat Gas demand to grow 45% by 2040---

https://smallcaps.com.au/gas-demand-...way-from-coal/

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Nat Gas demand to grow 45% by 2040---

https://smallcaps.com.au/gas-demand-...way-from-coal/
    Gas so clean, coal so duurty...

Or is it?

Depends who's spinning it...

Unit 2 at J-POWER’s Isogo Thermal Power Station, a 600-MW ultrasupercritical unit in Yokohama, Japan, ranks as the cleanest coal-fired power plant in the world in terms of emission intensity, with levels comparable to those from a natural gas–fired combined cycle plant. According to the International Energy Agency’s Clean Coal Centre, the unit’s average emissions are in the single digits for NOx and SO2, and less than five milligrams per cubic meter for particulate matter.
    Perhaps neither are but one looks dirty and the other doesn't.

interesting debate resulted from this article https://www.interest.co.nz/business/...ydro-shortages

Probably should've posted all this on a more relevant thread, sorry...
    Last edited by t.rexjr; 31-01-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Will be interesting to see how trading goes today. Quarterly shows cash not to be an issue at this stage and farm in proposals coming in. I get the sense punters are starting to see where this is going. Cautiously bought a few heads yesterday and expected to see them in the red but surprisingly finished green. Pipeline could be in and RLE producing by end of calendar year. Wouln't that be a treat!

Yes sure will be >>

from Q report
    The Company has received a funding proposal to farm into its permits. At this stage the Company is in
    discussion on whether an acceptable arrangement can be made. There is no guarantee such an
    acceptable agreement can be reached.

The Company is also started to engage with potential gas customers on purchasing the gas from the
    Company’s project. There is strong interest given the high east coast gas prices in Australia. The
    Company will advise on any progress with Gas Sales.