sharetrader
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

I see RLE was well backed in the ASX Comp I hope we are rewarded for that... surely only days to go till we get an update on flow rates

With 645000 OAs its either going be a brilliant or bloody horrible start to the trading year.. the OA are a pure gamble on T1-T2-T3 pilot wells if Good we will see the 3C Gas move towards 2P Gas reserves and the whole permit be seen as a commercial success this will help fund the major rollout of Stage-2 and forward production targets driving RLE past 100mill marketcap

the leverage is HUGE
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Just wondering how many ST poster on here actually hold RLE shares or opts ?? I see it was picked 20x!!! the favourite company for 2019 comp ?

disc-JBMurc 9th biggest holder of RLEOA

Next week going either be briliant or a very pissed JBmurc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Im still in. You trading pre the announcement?

I ‘m in .... and smiling!!
    Last edited by gmatt; 17-01-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Yup - still in.

Great Guys heres hoping we are all toasting to some high flow rates personal I think we will see 4mmcf+

great post from tully on HC>>>>

So I finally got through to RLE yesterday. Good new is people are on site, and I expect initial flow rates from T2 next week. After that RLE will move to T3.

RLE are very confident T2 has recovered enough frac fluid to test T2 and results are expected next week. RLE are also confident T3 has recovered enogh fluid but wary more fluid may need to be recovered before testing. This is due to more frac fluid being injected at T3. RLE will assess this when they move to T3.

T2 will be tested for ~2-3 weeks to get sufficient data for reserve estimates. RLE don't expect to post flow rates in an ongoing manner. If the initial flows are good and reserves are certified then they don't feel its necessary. That is until they start producing! .

I asked SB about the sale of the options. They were indeed an off market sale. I didn't ask to whom because I felt that's not my business. My gut suggests its to an associate. SB indicated the options are somewhat of a 'burden' as its difficult for a MD to trade and also he'd have to stump up a hefty cheque. He felt it was much simpler for him to hold heads and the B options which are a long way off. I asked if the sale was an indication of shifting timelines but he said that wasn't a consideration at all. In any case he's got way more leverage than any of us and stands to gain the most from success at T2 & T3. I sensed a nervous excitement from the RLE camp.

RLE are not necessarily banking on a big cheque from conversion of the A options although that is the plan. Given RLE share price is 8c its not something they are banking on. On success there will be a wealth of funding options even if the options have expires, all of which are on the table.

I asked about the flare photos. The flares were continuous and those photos were from 'steady state' flares.

Assuming good flows, 2P Reserves will take ~ 2 months

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

I bought a bunch of OBs and have a few OAs from the 1:10 issue or what ever it was. Sold heads last time we were at 10c and very nearly bought them back had my order gotten filled at 7.5. Holding and waiting...

Can I ask what the exercise price is for the ob's?

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post

14cps - Expiring 30-Sep-2020.

Details here:
    http://www.realenergy.com.au/images/2018/v2/2018-08-31_Bonus__Placement_Option_Issue_Prospectus.pdf

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by younga View Post
    14c Expiring 30-Sep-2020

A slightly 'safer' option should thing not go to plan I thought.