sharetrader
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well with latest info out I sold my OA's for a major loss @ .005 and sold the other half of the head shares for a profit 9.7c sitting on the sidelines think we will see more downwards pressure till later April when reserves should be out..

Gutted the OA's had Huge potential but in hindsight should have sold my free OA's and just purchased head shares and OB's damm the last CR just killed them off
    I'm taking the OBs offer. (Though my OA holding was minimal) OBs are my main focus anyway.

Reckon Hotcoppers patrons have their knickers in a twist. Yeah another poorly timed/managed cap raise for the wee people. 1.9c for the OBs is pretty good going compared to the now near worthless OAs. I don't see too much dumping or pumping going to happen with this transfer/raise as it's to holders, not instos. Not much for them to gain. Only a few disgruntlers like yourself...

Punters forget that the Directors duty is to the company not shareholders. #1 is keeping company solvent. I reckon the players would have killed off the OAs anyway as they make nil out of option conversion and want their cap raise with free shares. Should management have hoped the OAs come through? I think it was too close to the deadline to rely on that. It's the wild west that ASX...

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    I'm taking the OBs offer. (Though my OA holding was minimal) OBs are my main focus anyway.

Reckon Hotcoppers patrons have their knickers in a twist. Yeah another poorly timed/managed cap raise for the wee people. 1.9c for the OBs is pretty good going compared to the now near worthless OAs. I don't see too much dumping or pumping going to happen with this transfer/raise as it's to holders, not instos. Not much for them to gain. Only a few disgruntlers like yourself...

Punters forget that the Directors duty is to the company not shareholders. #1 is keeping company solvent. I reckon the players would have killed off the OAs anyway as they make nil out of option conversion and want their cap raise with free shares. Should management have hoped the OAs come through? I think it was too close to the deadline to rely on that. It's the wild west that ASX...
    It sure is>>> Glad to watch from the sidelines I think I'll be buying OB for closer to 2c next month ...still not 100% certain the OA to OB deal will go ahead so risks there .. took over 20% profit from the head shares ...only wish I didn't have such a big OA exposure .... was always a gamble and I got 25% back of what was invested...

Took a net loss ...but could have been much worse had I been trying to sell today or later IMHO
    Last edited by JBmurc; 22-03-2019 at 03:34 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

The application for extension was a longshot. It should have been presented as such. Another black mark for SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    The application for extension was a longshot. It should have been presented as such. Another black mark for SB.
    A detailed dig on past performances by key players is worth the effort. I believe RLE has the goods...I'm not sure that management do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Yes he's getting a few I see another in Mgmt position dumped his OAs recently ...not hopefully or keen to take up the OB's
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Yes he's getting a few I see another in Mgmt position dumped his OAs recently ...not hopefully or keen to take up the OB's
    I don't see anything to read into that dump of OA's. He probably just didn't want to hand over 7K to convert. He's got 20m heads why bother spending money on 350k more options when he wants a new jet ski.

I don't see anything to read into that dump of OA's. He probably just didn't want to hand over 7K to convert. He's got 20m heads why bother spending money on 350k more options when he wants a new jet ski.
    Well for one RLE won't have any major updates on operations pre mid April .. flat to down next 3 weeks trading

Well for one RLE won't have any major updates on operations pre mid April .. flat to down next 3 weeks trading
    ...hence why I've not bother apply for OB's. The head share at 8.3c represents significantly better value... if one wants to increase their exposure to this stock.

I see Tully on HC in talking with RLE Mgmt thinks RLE will have major delays for reserves JULY etc ... not doubt annoucement on delay soon as tully has been pretty spot on in the past ... low 7's coming if thats the case sub 2c OB's

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201905...vmb1tpmxry.pdf

As they say, the struggle is real. Not good news and now the question of potentially another CR? Not that RLE would do anything transparent...like address that in the announcement.