sharetrader
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

From HC forum-today- 9c is a joke ....STO will come knocking if we see strong Gas flows ..

>>direct from RLE. That is (paraphrased), "we are currently securing a contractor to complete the frac. Once secured, fracing, clean-up and flow testing can commence. Note that flow testing should soon follow clean-up as we (RLE) are not expecting significant volumes of water. "

As was the case with securing a rig drilling T2 & T3 RLE contractor availability is determined by timing of other operations. From my conversation and the use of the word 'imminent' in presentations i'd assume we'll get an announcement saying 'contractor secured and frac to commence on xx date' in the next week or 2

Yes patience is needed >> think it will reward richly
    Last edited by JBmurc; 25-06-2018 at 10:38 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    From HC forum-today- 9c is a joke ....STO will come knocking if we see strong Gas flows ..

>>direct from RLE. That is (paraphrased), "we are currently securing a contractor to complete the frac. Once secured, fracing, clean-up and flow testing can commence. Note that flow testing should soon follow clean-up as we (RLE) are not expecting significant volumes of water. "

As was the case with securing a rig drilling T2 & T3 RLE contractor availability is determined by timing of other operations. From my conversation and the use of the word 'imminent' in presentations i'd assume we'll get an announcement saying 'contractor secured and frac to commence on xx date' in the next week or 2

Yes patience is needed >> think it will reward richly
    Well under way with this mornings announcement. Might have caught folk by surprise with how far they have got.

Another good ann -

Ready to frac on Tamarama 2 & 3 wells this quarter
    Modelling for initial flow rates show Tam 3 should exceed 3 MMscf/day

This could soon follow GLL and SXY sp trajectory.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Another good ann -

Ready to frac on Tamarama 2 & 3 wells this quarter
    Modelling for initial flow rates show Tam 3 should exceed 3 MMscf/day

This could soon follow GLL and SXY sp trajectory.
    i hope so my portfolio needs a kick
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

What's your thoughts on RLE guys? This guy Scott Brown running the show a muppet or what? He seems to have a history of telling porkies and misleading people. Do you still think they've got gas there and are a chance of getting it flowing within the next few months? I'm unsure now as I don't feel I can trust management to be transparent and tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMorocco View Post
    What's your thoughts on RLE guys? This guy Scott Brown running the show a muppet or what? He seems to have a history of telling porkies and misleading people. Do you still think they've got gas there and are a chance of getting it flowing within the next few months? I'm unsure now as I don't feel I can trust management to be transparent and tell the truth.
    The CR was messy. That though doesn't mean there's not gas. Look at what Santo are doing close by. It will take longer than a couple of months though. I wouldn't worry too much about the howler monkeys on HC

The Gas production + reserves will certainly do the talking ... So many micro-cap miners O&G have been getting smashed of late seems all the heat has just headed towards some of the E.V buzz ...

> it's going be a Brilliant October for RLE IMHO long time waiting but it's going be well worth it when the SP goes vertical on flow rates and in turn booking reserves.

Plan to buy more ...gutted I didn't have spare funds for recent 6.9c lows

mark my words coming into Xmas we will have Doz's more posters ramping $1 Targets which is fine by me esp as RLE has the potential

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    > it's going be a Brilliant October for RLE IMHO long time waiting but it's going be well worth it when the SP goes vertical on flow rates and in turn booking reserves.

Plan to buy more ...gutted I didn't have spare funds for recent 6.9c lows

mark my words coming into Xmas we will have Doz's more posters ramping $1 Targets which is fine by me esp as RLE has the potential
    You're more confident than I am but I'm still holding. My trouble is going to be continuing to hold for the ride if they do get initial flow rates above 3mmcf/d on both T2 and T3. That cap raise has made feel quite uneasy.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMorocco View Post
    You're more confident than I am but I'm still holding. My trouble is going to be continuing to hold for the ride if they do get initial flow rates above 3mmcf/d on both T2 and T3. That cap raise has made feel quite uneasy.
    Yes but just look at the share structure Mgmt hold a huge chunk of shares its in there best interest to get the SP higher ...

the Cap raising was a mare I agree not happy myself esp. on the amount of free opts the instos get compared to us retail S/Hs .. still the upside when you compare to the likes of peers STX-GLL with 140m-149mill market cap values compared to our 23mill !!!

RLE actually has a better chance of near-term Cashflows as are well are only 13-14kms to STO pipeline and which we have an MOU agreement with STO and Buyers all ready to go ...

It's looking like its all going come together very nicely ... then watch the same insto's that got shares cheap to drive the SP well north along with retailers fighting to get onboard ..30c should well be crossed before the years out then its all going depend if STO want to take us out (likely) and how many more wells we can drill and reserves we can book ...