sharetrader
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    IMO

I ve reached the Clash song profit wise"Shall i stay or shall i go now...."

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I ve reached the Clash song profit wise"Shall i stay or shall i go now...."
    depends do you want to take the smaller profits now or wait a couple months for much larger ones 20c+
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    depends do you want to take the smaller profits now or wait a couple months for much larger ones 20c+
    Jb and others,
    This is looking REAL good.
    Well done to holders.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Hi JB , Thanks for all your work on this . Got lucky as I purchased some @ 10 yesterday. Nice surprise today .
    Cheers S/L

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Hi JB , Thanks for all your work on this . Got lucky as I purchased some @ 10 yesterday. Nice surprise today .
    Cheers S/L
    Yeah much more to come IMHO

I really think I'm being light on price targets with some of the numbers I've been reading around lately and certainly, we are seeing Buyers wanting in and chasing sellers currently

which makes me think its actual guys in the know ? aka those working for the same interested Gas Buyers ...Insto/brokers(Finance) that RLE have been dealing with of late
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Can someone explain the gas flows and how good they were? What's the chance of these wells bit being commercial ?

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Can someone explain the gas flows and how good they were? What's the chance of these wells bit being commercial?
    Since RLE IPO they have drilled 4x wells and all 4x have hit Gas on the BCG prospects sub+ 1mmcfd - 1-2mmcfpd -2mmcfpd -2.5mmcfpd

MD made the comment the 2.5mmcfpd would be sell for around $24,000per day at spot prices etc

As long as the Gas keeps flowing which from all cases to date from RLE wells and those that BPT,STO,ORG show continue high flow rates showing commercial fields ...RLE has a pospective 11.7TCF just from the one structure are in the 927 permit

I can't wait till they explore next door to mount Howitt in the southern part of the large 927 permit
    Last edited by JBmurc; 22-02-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Yeah the three wells they're looking to tie in together, Tam 1, 2 & 3 look like they'll produce around 5mmcfpd. This will be good for approx $20m revenue each year. Current market cap is $40m.

The managing director Scott Brown said that if initial flow rates were 2mmcfpd or higher on Tam 2 & 3 that these wells would be commercial and they would tie in Tam 1 with it which is producing up to 2mmcfpd. As JB said Tam 2 flowed at 2mmcfpd and Tam 3 at 2.5mmcfpd so things are on track to become commercial soon!

There's plenty of gas in the ground where these guys are and they have plans for loads more wells after these ones. It's been a bit of bumpy ride holding these but I'm glad that I have. Sentiment is finally starting to change as these guys start to build on what is potentially a sizeable asset. Risk vs reward looks pretty good in these very early stages IMO.

Hopefully the share price will keep heading north and you can get that truckload of those OA's you own across the line JB. Well done and GLTA!

IMO

So a cashed up partner to drill heaps, a buy in or a takeover could be on the cards soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    So a cashed up partner to drill heaps, a buy in or a takeover could be on the cards soon.
    Yes I wouldn't be surprised if we farm down the project for a multi-million $$ investment to drive the project forward to 100mill+ EBIT pa

we are surrounded by the STO/BPT/ORG JV ... yet here little RLE is with 100% of a soon to be proved up Commercial project that later this year should be connected to a sales pipline