sharetrader
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201905...vmb1tpmxry.pdf

As they say, the struggle is real. Not good news and now the question of potentially another CR? Not that RLE would do anything transparent...like address that in the announcement.
    Yes not a great picture ... still, haven't moved even though the OBs are now trading below 2c ... thinking the next CR could well be 6c etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes not a great picture ... still, haven't moved even though the OBs are now trading below 2c ... thinking the next CR could well be 6c etc

Implications of the tax ruling are significant - in my opinion a repeal is highly unlikely. Down to 6c today. They urgently need good results out of Tam 2 and 3, AND a further cash raise looks inevitable, at what thou... 3 cents? RLE is being diluted to oblivion.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    Implications of the tax ruling are significant - in my opinion a repeal is highly unlikely. Down to 6c today. They urgently need good results out of Tam 2 and 3, AND a further cash raise looks inevitable, at what thou... 3 cents? RLE is being diluted to oblivion.
    Scott whispered more sweet nothings and excuses on the teleconference.

What a DOG ...RLE just as we predicted going down the drain ... wish I never picked for one of my ASX comp picks.... but could be worse could be still holding
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

I had it on my watchlist based on this thread but luckily never bought in. So if the wells are not commercial at all they will go belly-up or is there a turnaround story in the offering here?

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    I had it on my watchlist based on this thread but luckily never bought in. So if the wells are not commercial at all they will go belly-up or is there a turnaround story in the offering here?
    Who knows plenty of dreamers on HC that think its great buying ... but they have been saying the same since 14c
    looks very risky to me .... need 6mill to build pipeline + more drilling funds but then decline rates look steep hard to see much profit from operations IMHO
    Last edited by JBmurc; 31-07-2019 at 02:24 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Who knows plenty of dreamers on HC that think its great buying ... but they have been saying the same since 14c
    looks very risky to me .... need 6mill to build pipeline + more drilling funds but then decline rates look steep hard to see much profit from operations IMHO
    Yeah way too risky for me. Glad you got out in time.

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Yeah way too risky for me. Glad you got out in time.
    Got out for a nice profit which is always good when you now look at what could have been a -60% paper loss

Advanced Member

JB,
    Got in and out for a small loss . But I have it in the comp which is a big negative. Scott B has really underperformed. Quite incompetent really.