sharetrader
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Default Lets just say I'm going be moving more funds into RLE & BUL over the next month ..

Third, we will back investment in baseload generation to retain supply and encourage competition. We will force divestments if necessary. Opening up our abundant natural resources – gas, coal, water and the sun – will ensure Australians receive the cheapest and most reliable electricity.
    Angus Taylor is the federal Minister for Energy AUS

https://www.angustaylor.com.au/media...ving-customers

https://www.smh.com.au/business/mark...03-p507hn.html
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Have everything crossed that flow is great , still holding original parcel, not adding;high risk high reward punt money. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Have everything crossed that flow is great , still holding original parcel, not adding;high risk high reward punt money. imo.
    Talk around upwards 50% increase in east coast gas spot prices during 2019 ...now if that's true image the already bullish sentiment

.. In emails with RLE MD Scott Brown, he believes RLE holds better acreage than the likes of GLL-STX that command 500% higher market caps ...

Now, of course, he's going be bias as one of the biggest S/H's and MD of the company ..but he does make sense IF the lastest drills prove commercial gas-flows(the others still pumping water!!!)

Some reading -https://www.nextoilrush.com/company/rle/

I higher recommend to go and view the last General meeting presentation .. good page showing the difference between the peer east gas plays GLL - STX - BUL - RLE .... the latter two where I will continue to invest more funds
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Thanks for sharing JB.

No stress my OCT goal is to have 60-70% of my O&G funds in BUL with 30% in RLEOA's or the OB options .. I think that would be a good risk -reward ... as I don't see BUL hanging around sub 10c for long and if RLE mgmt are correct and we see 3mmcf+ flow rates each from T2-T3 then 400-500% gains just in the head shares which should see opts 800%+

For those that haven't read the recent ann>>

https://smallcaps.com.au/real-energy...indorah-wells/

IMO

Cheers JB, heres a 41c valn (current price 9.7c). Holding not buying, and hoping flows on cleanup are good plus.Fingers crossed on this risky gas explorer to producer play.

http://www.realenergy.com.au/images/2018/v5/Real_Energy_Limited-26_October_Report_2018.pdf

IMO

Btw i forgot about the bonus 1 for 5 options which are coming in to play nicely, xtra cream

Yes I’m loving the talk from mgmt and the videos of the gas flares .. I understand the 41c target is conservative esp if we get higher flows than expected... holding 633k of the OAs 30c would be brilliant Xmas present