sharetrader
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes glad I grabbed a few more at their recent lows .... so very undervalued to peers STX BUL COI etc
    I'm holding BUL and RLE. I'm thinking about COI too. Good takeover potential for all three.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    I'm holding BUL and RLE. I'm thinking about COI too. Good takeover potential for all three.
    Yes majors like STO will want to secure more Gas for their own contracts ...etc .... personal IMHO RLE will reward the most % wise ..but all will rise
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default Got from a HC poster-dollar@51 /...... really backs up my position RLE will break 50c

Mr Scott Brown emailed this response to our email yesterday and We thank him for taking the time and courtesy to reply.

Good Luck All

We feel it is the best interest of the Company to raise capital at this time. This will allow us to accelerate our program and give us circa $9M to fund the drilling of 2 wells. Gas projects are very capital intensive to bring into production. Our company has used comparatively little capital to get where we are with a contingent resource of 672 Bcf. We are very efficient in how we run the business. We see a great opportunity over the next three years with the gas market and we need to move now. While we may have some short term pain the Company will get re rated particular if we can get into production, which we are very confident about. Also, we will be able to move our contingent resources into reserves, which would move the dial big time.

The board was not willing to sign up to a drilling program until we had the funds in the bank. This placement gave us enough funds to commit to this program. We could do what a number of other listed companies in the sector - that is sit on their projects and not do any field work (ie Blue Energy) but our view is to have a go. We are not a lifestyle company. We see 2 wells as probably the minimum for the program.

In recent times we have thought about the best way to advance our existing project. After considering many options include a full takeover for the Company, we believe the current raise is the best way forward in that it gives us certainty, is the least dilutive and gets us to our medium term objective of production.

I should also mention that I am the biggest single shareholder in the Company. I have lots of incentive to see a higher share price. While directors can not participate in a placement, I have recently asked the board for approval to buy shares on the market. I intend to top up if the price comes down to 9 cents.

Kind Regards
    Scott brown
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Good to see the soild bounce off 8.9c lows today to hit a 10.5c high ....really going depend on the news flow(which could be pretty stale) ..as unlikely to see the two new wells getting drilled till after the rain season now ..

9c Cap raising insto overhang will certainly cap RLE movements for this year IMHO ...

IMHO if it wasn't for the CR RLE would be trading around 13-14c (just look at BUL)

A Great Mid term BUY n HOLD ...

disc- sold a third today(but will buy on weakness closer to drill date)

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Good to see the soild bounce off 8.9c lows today to hit a 10.5c high ....really going depend on the news flow(
    Yep, a lot depends on Tamarama 1 gas flows. Confirmation needed that the plunger lift is increasing flow (of gas not water!)

IMO

Thanks JB; we are well positioned and i have a bag of marshmallows handy

Quarterly update today was...meh. Gas flows at T1 are up but still too much water. The decision to drill T2 and 3 indicates they can't just wait any longer. There's gas there but RLE are a way off being able to do something with it . I'm questioning why I'm continuing holding...

IMO

Yes they blame fracking and opening a coal seam rather than it being an indicator that most of the gas would have leaked out (when water flows like that) is my understanding and that it can take months or a year to dewater. Not such a stock for the quick trader Shortest Attention Span EVER!
    Spruiking themselves
    High Rewards :Successfully projects can result in significant valuation upside 10 bagger or more
    • In Australian contextWoodside share price has increased 3,544% against the market 666% since March 1985 (ignoring dividends)
    • QGC share price increased 2,875% over 8 years from its IPO Norm Zillion, a director of Real Energy was founder ofQGC and pioneer of Coal Seam Gas.
      But comes with risks
      In the history of the oil and gas industry history is 2 out 3 wells drilled are dusters , that is lot of capital to burn;Geological, Operational and Commodity risks need to be carefully managed and mitigated as far possible
      So does financial risks 1we are very efficient with our use of capital
      Real Energy’s objective is maximum the upside while minimising risks.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 23-10-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Well we were peaking at 1 mmscfd quite recently we are now at a peak rate of 2 mmscfd so a pretty nice increase in Gas flow rates... yeah water could be around for awhile longer (others have had the same issues like Queensland Gas QGC).. I don't see the market really getting real interested again till T2 starts (T3 will be the cherry on the top if T2 looks good)

...My Big Question is when that will happen with the wet season soon to be here ... I agree in the very short term a HOLD but longer term RLE does have the makings of a Muti Bagger...

Any more MOU's or definite drill date will help pre Xmas