sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    The share price has been quiet for a very long time. They need to prove themselves to the market over the longterm. I can see this becoming another share that in the next 5 years will double in sp. They seem to be running things well and I have owned these for approximately 4 years. I only hold approximately 15000 shares of them and am adding more through Dividend Investment Sceme.
    Yep, results look ok, but clearly below market expectations. Obviously - they do have a huge revenue CAGR, but this does not really count given that most of it is bought with Capital rises (including DRP). More interesting is the EPS CAGR (some would say - the only number which really counts) - and if I take that since they've been in the black numbers (since 2014), it is 11 %. Not bad, but not outrageous either.

However - if I take the 2015 to 2018 number, than EPS is flat ... so I guess, they still need to work a bit to convince the market that they are a consistent earner and able to grow without constant cap rises.

Forward EPS CAGR 2014 to 2020 is still 15%, but who knows - analysts might change their views after this result and after reading in the outlook just another excuse for a somewhat depressed 2019 EPS.

Time for the board to pull the finger and allow INA to be the outstanding growth company it could be without constant capital recycling. Don't recycle what you can just improve and keep using ....
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Interview with Simon Owen:

http://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/arc...ork190467.html

... you probably need to register to access it - but registration is free.
    ----

Default Ingenia announced strategic partnership with SUN Communities

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201811...jghn46g4n4.pdf

I guess difficult to assess at this early stage, but than - a strategic partnership with a company which more than tenfolded shareholder value in 10 years (that's a CAGR above 25) sounds quite exciting, doesn't it?

Lets hope INA can learn from them at the dinner table - instead of just finding out they might be the dinner ;

Any other holders or watchers around?
    Last edited by BlackPeter; 08-11-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    ----

Looking good:

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201811...7vxw5bjh6w.pdf

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201811...81q2w5rll5.pdf

Solid outlook from the CEO:

Today I am pleased to confirm the Group’s earnings guidance – noting that we did upgrade EBIT guidance last week.
    New home sales remain on track for 350+ settlements. The key variable factors here primarily relate to how many homes we can build and sell at Latitude One and Plantations – noting that the first resident is not scheduled to move into Plantations until March 2019.
    EBIT guidance for the year was upgraded last week to 15-20% growth - up from 10-15% - following the two acquisitions announced last week. I think it is important to remember that the FY18 EBIT was up by over 50%. In this context, 15-20% growth is pretty solid!
    ----

Just in case anybody else is watching this little gem .... it is looking really good and it appears the market is waking up. Love this trend:

INA.PNG

Discl: Happy long term holder ...
    ----

IMO

Congrats BP and others , a 20 bagger on 10 years? I blinked. And the future looks bright
    Download Document 436.04KB

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Congrats BP and others , a 20 bagger on 10 years? I blinked. And the future looks bright
    Yep - SP sort of took off, didn't it? And I think still lots of grunt left - the partnership with Sun seems to work out.

I was hoping that SP drops slightly after the CR to fill up some more, but so far this strategy does not seem to work out ... quite disappointing, isn't it?
    ----

Not sure its a 20 bagger "And the share price has increased more than six-fold. But what gets me excited is that the best years for Ingenia lay ahead of us". but it does look to have some good points of differentiation to the other retirement providers and I am happy Barramundi has a stake in them, (I have a large stake in BRM).
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

Been a fertile period for buying holiday parks.Cap raise?

Ann: Acquisition and trading

Download Document 4.42MB
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 23-12-2020 at 10:35 AM.

Been a fertile period for buying holiday parks.Cap raise?

Ann: Acquisition and trading

Download Document 4.42MB
    Possible ... so far I have done well supporting them :
    ----