sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zagga

Quote Originally Posted by Mike64 View Post
    Yup, I'm into that loan.

The troubled one we mentioned takes obviously ways longer to get sorted then normal. But Zagga provides monthly a long and detailed update on the ongoings which are pretty complex with this mortgage. I appreciate that a lot, communication is very good with and from them.
    At the end we should get the the money back plus all that long time interest, so I watch and see.
    Right fair enough I guess thats the risks you take with these loans that the development goes under owing many creditors ...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

I see Zagga getting more loans lately ..Banks pulling back for developments and even res investors
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Currently 4 loans sitting there

Quote Originally Posted by Mike64 View Post
    Currently 4 loans sitting there
    Going so many more coming the way the banks are lifting requirements and rates difference I'd say not much different for the style of loans being commercial if anything Zagga might well be a cheap place to go for short term commercial lenders

It's Zagga time....

Now investing @ Zagga with funds as they come out of Lending Crowd.....