sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zagga

Default Zagga

Anybody heard of ZAGGA a company which you can borrow money from and also invest money with them.
    You can invest as low as 1k and most are covered by mortgages.
    www.zagga.co.nz

Yes. Used to be called Lend Me. A recent name change.

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...810#post672810

Has anyone been investing on this platform? I have just made two small investments to see how it goes. Seems to be good communication and lots of updates on settlement progress etc. I even had one loan where the situation changed and Zagga kept me up to date with the changing loan status up until the point where we were asked if we wanted to continue to invest in a loan that was starting to look like it might have serious issues. Loan was pulled after feedback from investors and the money was returned. Seems quite slick so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    Has anyone been investing on this platform? I have just made two small investments to see how it goes. Seems to be good communication and lots of updates on settlement progress etc. I even had one loan where the situation changed and Zagga kept me up to date with the changing loan status up until the point where we were asked if we wanted to continue to invest in a loan that was starting to look like it might have serious issues. Loan was pulled after feedback from investors and the money was returned. Seems quite slick so far.
    I'm only in for a few small investments, early days yet but I've been impressed by the communication.

Is https://www.zagga.co.nz/ down (after you sign in)

after signing in I keep getting this
    We will be back soon
    The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

yeah, nah

My first significant involvement with a failed P2P loan due to COVID-19 today. Zagga appear to have it well in hand - their model, and professional backing looks well positioned to protect investors.

Yes looking to park some funds here for a trial run>>>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

they are doing extremely good recently in loan acquisition, never ever I saw here (twice recently) 6 big loans in the same time.
    - I also had one loan problem which worked out fast and good
    - I still have one loan problem going on since 15 month for now!!!
    Wasn't much active with Zagga for a while but restarted 2 month ago with rising interest rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike64 View Post
    they are doing extremely good recently in loan acquisition, never ever I saw here (twice recently) 6 big loans in the same time.
    - I also had one loan problem which worked out fast and good
    - I still have one loan problem going on since 15 month for now!!!
    Wasn't much active with Zagga for a while but restarted 2 month ago with rising interest rates.
    Whats the issues with loan problemfor 15months ??? I see Zagga just listed another lending opt 1.97mill 82% taken up in no time 9%+ return is very tempting
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yup, I'm into that loan.

The troubled one we mentioned takes obviously ways longer to get sorted then normal. But Zagga provides monthly a long and detailed update on the ongoings which are pretty complex with this mortgage. I appreciate that a lot, communication is very good with and from them.
    At the end we should get the the money back plus all that long time interest, so I watch and see.