sharetrader
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 116 of 116
  1. #106
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    4,940

    Default

    Aah so you don't deny it ,it figures.

  2. #107
    An awesome cool cat
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    , , .
    Posts
    17,061

    Default

    Hey EZ - these are awesome

    https://twitter.com/ash_stewart_/sta...24591011008512

    It's merchandise like this that wins elections. - not policies

    Your Andrew doesn't seem very creative as a campaign manager
    Last edited by winner69; 15-08-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    "When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognizing euphoria itself"

  3. #108
    Guru minimoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey EZ - these are awesome

    https://twitter.com/ash_stewart_/sta...24591011008512

    It's merchandise like this that wins elections. - not policies

    Your Andrew doesn't seem very creative as a campaign manager
    Onesies might be a better option for their target voters

  4. #109
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Nelson
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Onesies might be a better option for their target voters
    They are too busy trying to undermine the Australian Government at the moment. What a twit Chris Hipkins is.

  5. #110
    Membaa
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    1,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey EZ - these are awesome

    https://twitter.com/ash_stewart_/sta...24591011008512

    It's merchandise like this that wins elections. - not policies

    Your Andrew doesn't seem very creative as a campaign manager
    Wouldn't look so good on a woman, those Jacinda eyes would be a bit 'bulgy'. That is the most tasteless garment I can recall seeing for a long long time.

    You taking the p1ss winner, maybe focus on Labour's policies if you like them and want a change of government. Let's hear what you really think. Jacinda is a good mouth piece, best since Clark, focussed on getting Labour policies on the election agenda. Good on her. Might not win the election, but finally some credibility.
    BAA

  6. #111
    Give a Dog a Bone... Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7,386

    Default Capital Gains Tax coming and a review of taxation in general

    https://www.nbr.co.nz/opinion/labour...eens-drop-gear

    So far we have
    1. Capital gains tax confirmed
    2. Regional 10 cent per liter petrol tax for Aucklanders
    3. Water taxes
    How are they going to pay for their $2 billion bribe to students ? Bring in a national superannuation surtax ?
    I'd say its a given there will be other taxes too and also a given that we won't see any expansion of the tax income bands so modest income earners struggling to make a living on $60K will still be paying a whopping 30% tax rate on their income above $48,000 as well as 15% GST a real tax rate of 45%.

    Robin Hood Government coming ? Tax the life out of middle income people earning $60K - $80K with no kids because they're the so called rich, right ?
    Truth be known because at that income level with no kids you're entitlements are basically zero, they're struggling to put a roof over their head and food on the table just like all the beneficiaries getting ever more generous Labour handouts.
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-08-2017 at 02:22 PM.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

  7. #112
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    3,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.nbr.co.nz/opinion/labour...eens-drop-gear

    So far we have
    1. Capital gains tax confirmed
    2. Regional 10 cent per liter petrol tax for Aucklanders
    3. Water taxes
    How are they going to pay for their $2 billion bribe to students ? Bring in a national superannuation surtax ?
    I'd say its a given there will be other taxes too and also a given that we won't see any expansion of the tax income bands so modest income earners struggling to make a living on $60K will still be paying a whopping 30% tax rate on their income above $48,000 as well as 15% GST a real tax rate of 45%.

    Robin Hood Government coming ? Tax the life out of middle income people earning $60K - $80K with no kids because they're the so called rich, right ?
    Truth be known because at that income level with no kids you're entitlements are basically zero, they're struggling to put a roof over their head and food on the table like all the beneficiaries getting ever more generous Labour handouts.

    She's flexing her socialist muscles already.

  8. #113
    Give a Dog a Bone... Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    7,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    More stooping par for the course another misinforming feeble fear monger BEWARE just like his posting elsewhere.
    Actually there is a capital gains tax coming and I have posted a link above especially for people like you who are wearing blinkers and in complete denial.
    Did you really imagine the lolly scramble of bribes she's handing out would come from money that rains down from the sky ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 16-08-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    No butts, hold no mutts, (unless they're the furry variety).

  9. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Masterton, , NZ.
    Posts
    1,269

    Default

    The twit is Barnaby Joyce- the story was coming anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Onesies might be a better option for their target voters

  10. #115
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hamilton NZ
    Posts
    5,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Hey EZ - these are awesome

    https://twitter.com/ash_stewart_/sta...24591011008512

    It's merchandise like this that wins elections. - not policies

    Your Andrew doesn't seem very creative as a campaign manager
    Look mate, we're having enough trouble getting the new signage, let alone clothing.. I think the signs should be a bit more tasteful. The signs were getting changed in 2 days, well it's more like 2 weeks. Should be soon.

    Heaps of good comments out there for Jacinda. Even diehard National voters thinking twice, might vote Labour this time. What does that mean for the swing vote?

  11. #116
    Update Ready To Install
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Floating Anchor Shoals
    Posts
    4,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Actually there is a capital gains tax coming and I have posted a link above especially for people like you who are wearing blinkers and in complete denial.
    Did you really imagine the lolly scramble of bribes she's handing out would come from money that rains down from the sky ?
    Happens everytime,the stale fear mongering tax rubbish. We have to pay taxes and we can't read that Nat biased link you posted. Other 1st world countries have a capital gains tax, whats your point; too much money? Buy another launch remember they are a black hole to maintain. Robin Hood?lol thank you for laugh of the day. Maybe take yourself to Bills fake boot camp that will never happen for the 2nd time! . Have you noticed all the national handouts happening ; will any happen; or just quietly disappear like the re 12 northland bridges that were promised upgrades;Zero! look at the underfunded DHB's disasters unfolding; thank key and national for that and the housing prob, congested roads , infrastructure etc etc because he plucked the low fruit; increased immigration and also made NZ one of the slave routes (fact) of the world let alone 40,000 homeless, 24,000 in your back yard.

    "Blinkers and complete denial "; surprise me and take them off!
    Great to see national are running scared and disappointing but not surprised to see they are stooping crosby/textor style again, a little trump like imo..
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 16-08-2017 at 06:55 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •