sharetrader
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    More like informed Bill. He has obviously thought through the issues that Jacinda and crew don't even comprehend.
    "Informed Bill".... yeah right.

I think she is wonderful. Her use of mass media to create a heroic and idealistic image through her personality is inspiring . The flattery and praise unquestioningly heaped upon her is well earnt.

So I was unsurprised today to see her wanting to respect the voter support that a Party brings to the negotiating table (“We do need to respect the votes that the Greens bring to the table”). She will be aware of course that National brings 46% of that voter support so no doubt she will give them the greatest amount of respect.

Jacinda, Dear Leader, went onto say ""I have had it suggested to me that they ( the Greens) can simply sit on the cross benches because they are easier to deal with. I've said that I don't think that's a fair way to treat their support. ...Leaving them on the outer is not fair in my view." If fairness is the name of the game then I think we can see a National led government coming up. Which is good because I think Bill English is wonderful.

Update Ready To Install

Never truer word said in jest.
    Barry Soper: NZ politics playing out like Tinder

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    That is quite a disrespectful post. Tinder reflects a small part of the diversity we should be looking at when trying to set up up a threesome. It could be that Grindr might be quite the tool to use to locate Winston and James as they both seem to be playing hard to get at the moment.

But respect is what its all about about. And you have to marvel at how Jacinda will treat with near equal respect a party that has seen itself shed nearly 50% of its support by unwinning 130,000 votes or freeing up 7 seats in Parliament. Even NZ First left 2 extra seats so that others can enjoy our parliament. Clearly it is only fair that these parties should offer up these extra seats while in opposition and then get to sit in Government ones.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    That is quite a disrespectful post. Tinder reflects a small part of the diversity we should be looking at when trying to set up up a threesome. It could be that Grindr might be quite the tool to use to locate Winston and James as they both seem to be playing hard to get at the moment.

But respect is what its all about about. And you have to marvel at how Jacinda will treat with near equal respect a party that has seen itself shed nearly 50% of its support by unwinning 130,000 votes or freeing up 7 seats in Parliament. Even NZ First left 2 extra seats so that others can enjoy our parliament. Clearly it is only fair that these parties should offer up these extra seats while in opposition and then get to sit in Government ones.
    Precisely. Good on you for recognising the generosity of these two splendid parties.

Update Ready To Install

Only fair MM? Come on.!! In national we are dealing with a party with no principles. Bill is happy to throw dead cats on the table and swallow dead rats like oysters with maybe a couple of small bites before they slide down.Splendid indeed.

Why do you keep quoting 46% as the support level for National?

It's 47% when you add in ACT as obviously National is going to give ACT the elbow in Epsom next time!

In national we are dealing with a party with no principles. Bill is happy to throw dead cats on the table and swallow dead rats like oysters with maybe a couple of small bites before they slide down.Splendid indeed.
    I think it only reasonable for me to share with you one of the lessons I leant while in the Joycamp.

It is unright to make disparaging statements against a group of people who hold basic human rights. Such as those who belong to a certain race or ethnic origin or hold a certain political belief. It is double unright to make a disparaging statement about a whole group of people. If you do you will, like me, end up banished to serve time in hard labor until you have learnt to modify your views.

Update Ready To Install

Well that must include the media too then where those words came from unless you object to oysters i was creative there. I agree with the media who have used those accurate descriptions atp imo..
    Your passive aggressive protest ; what will it achieve mm? Plenty of bloggs etc where you can vent all you want ?

Your passive aggressive protest ; what will it achieve mm?
    Hark - did you hear that noise? I think it was the sound of offence going right over the top of my head.

Membaa

Seeing the two most recent banned members go head to head is a refreshing interlude to the coalition negotiations that we're all waiting for. Careful not to escalate the rhetoric in case you're not around to debate the process and politics soon to emerge. Keep your cool, it's about to unfold and we have much to talk about.
    BAA

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Careful not to escalate the rhetoric in case you're not around to debate the process and politics soon to emerge. Keep your cool, it's about to unfold and we have much to talk about.
    I will be remaining unbanned as I am the new improved compliant poster who neither gives offence or can be offended - so never any complaints from me