sharetrader
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Update Ready To Install

Dont know enough about her but she seems to be the tonic Labour need. If she can communicate Labours great policies more effectively then Little, all good. Labour have many quality Mp's in waiting ,national have many tainted performers with credibility props. Time for a new broom. Rise up NZ you really can do better.

Update Ready To Install

Im hearing $250,000 in donations now and 1000 new volunteers; the dam has burst
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 02-08-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Update Ready To Install

Im now hearing $170,000, still an incredible endorsement for change. Little is the hero here.Hats off.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Im now hearing $170,000, still an incredible endorsement for change. Little is the hero here.Hats off.

Which is it? 170k or 250k? Or 25K? What about the 1000 new volunteers? How many is it really? Where are you "hearing" it? Is it 100 volunteers? Are there any?

Surely this is how "fake news" grows its own myths. Who'd have thought...Jacinda Adern and Trump already have something in common!

Thinking of all the new volunteers...Gideon in the Old Testament came to mind. He ran a series of tests on his volunteers to see how steadfast they really were and greatly reduced the numbers to the really willing and devoted. I wonder how many of these johnny come latelies will still be there by the time of the Election particularly after they've experienced a few discouraging events, leaks, untoward happening etc.

Update Ready To Install

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Which is it? 170k or 250k? Or 25K? What about the 1000 new volunteers? How many is it really? Where are you "hearing" it? Is it 100 volunteers? Are there any?

Surely this is how "fake news" grows its own myths. Who'd have thought...Jacinda Adern and Trump already have something in common!
    Sorry forgot to source, The most honest source in the country first from someone being interviewed on Radio NZ National and then later from the same source i think or it may have come from a far weaker national prone source TV1 who rely on funding a lot more. Its growing fast( hence the variation) so wouldn't surprise me if the $200,000 has been hit by now.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 02-08-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Update Ready To Install

Quote Originally Posted by Major von Tempsky View Post
    Thinking of all the new volunteers...Gideon in the Old Testament came to mind. He ran a series of tests on his volunteers to see how steadfast they really were and greatly reduced the numbers to the really willing and devoted. I wonder how many of these johnny come latelies will still be there by the time of the Election particularly after they've experienced a few discouraging events, leaks, untoward happening etc.
    Whats your point; some will inevitably drop away and more will come.

Sorry forgot to source, The most honest source in the country first from someone being interviewed on Radio NZ National and then later from the same source i think or it may have come from a far weaker national prone source TV1 who rely on funding a lot more. Its growing fast( hence the variation) so wouldn't surprise me if the $200,000 has been hit by now.
    "Someone" is credible because they are being interviewed on National Radio? Oh dear JT, oh deary me.

Update Ready To Install

Maybe its time to pull finger and verify for yourself.Contribute or just keep sniping your life away.

Update Ready To Install

$300,000 I'm hearing on National radio this morning.Keep it coming folks

Maybe its time to pull finger and verify for yourself.Contribute or just keep sniping your life away.
    I have no need to JT, I'm not the one throwing wildly varying numbers about. I'm particularly suspicious of the 1000 new volunteers figure. Nice round number that. Very quickly collated as well. I wonder where that was plucked from?

Update Ready To Install

Suspicious as well; oh dear; start doing some sleuthing and verifying then, come on get to it wo/man. Be good to see what you find. and post on here. Ive reported what I've heard on national radio; the best source in NZ imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I have no need to JT, I'm not the one throwing wildly varying numbers about. I'm particularly suspicious of the 1000 new volunteers figure. Nice round number that. Very quickly collated as well. I wonder where that was plucked from?
    Can't be a surprise. Boat loads of Indians coming in every week

I don't like her idea of 3 years free tertiary education. Education for adults has to be valued and adults should be prepared to contribute to that value.

I also don't like the idea of new affordable homes for first time buyers.

I figure a right of passsge on the old property ladder is to start with an affordable dunger and work up from there