sharetrader
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    steveo did you get those xtrabytes two days ago for 50% return...
    hey steveo I worked out why steveo1coin is a scam... because if you are steveo1 then there must be a steveo making you steveo2...
    making steveo1coin junk... rename to steveocoin the original...
    Shrewdy yes once again you are correct steveo1 is a total scam!!!!!!!
    Thankyou for bringing it to my notice. There are some bad people out there .very bad.bad people.very cheeky and bad people
    stevo1coin is absolutely legitimate. I will be calling the legal eagles immediately ,fancy some cheeky beggar trying to tricky people by talking steveo1 stuff.No didnt do the extrabytes for 50% return hope you did and may you be your self made millionaire in 2018

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11964634

"I didnt get where i was tomorrow by being careful"
    Last edited by stevo1; 22-12-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Lasted less than two hours for the threadcrapping to come over to here. Well done. Too much time on your hands and too much bull**** to contain in two threads.
    Whose chimney has the Christmas Grinch just come down?

Wishing you Cryptomaniacs all the best and really do hope you make your money. I love to see success even if its not mine (meanwhile enjoying lots of luveryl blue up arrows on my old fashioned share portfolio and will make enough to pop the cork off a bottle or two of something fancy over the holiday break!)

steveo did you get those xtrabytes two days ago for 50% return...
    hey steveo I worked out why steveo1coin is a scam... because if you are steveo1 then there must be a steveo making you steveo2...
    making steveo1coin junk... rename to steveocoin the original...
    Picked up some on the 15th for a 5 bagger now, stoked

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Whose chimney has the Christmas Grinch just come down?

Wishing you Cryptomaniacs all the best and really do hope you make your money. I love to see success even if its not mine (meanwhile enjoying lots of luveryl blue up arrows on my old fashioned share portfolio and will make enough to pop the cork off a bottle or two of something fancy over the holiday break!)
    mini I want you to break a bottle for me tonight... give it a little shake then a chaaawhoo... tell the mrs it was for all that savage cash on the crypto
    cryptocurrency investments in cardano utrust power ledger digitalcoin dotcoin crypto20 nav $3 . ..... crypterium and swissborg ico rentberry ico car vertical ico.... crowd machine white listed... also holding a whole bunch of shell plays...
    coinmarketcap.com is where it all starts... crypto on the destroy...

well I can now update my holdings in crypto.
    I own small amounts of Bitcoin, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, Viacoin.
    I havent found my Maxcoin yet though.

I remain fascinated, but increasingly dubious
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

fair enough peat...
    have a look at nolimit coin code nlc2...
    its going to blow the lid off probably today....
    dont ask me how im finding all these gems... our xtrabytes 2.5 times up... sold all the dubaicoins on the last rush and consolidating my portfolio.... huge 2018 coming up...
    im on track to turn $10,000 into one million dollars not even playing sitting just below $40k now... thats a 3 bagger profit... im investing long term....
    way long in the tooth
    cryptocurrency investments in cardano utrust power ledger digitalcoin dotcoin crypto20 nav $3 . ..... crypterium and swissborg ico rentberry ico car vertical ico.... crowd machine white listed... also holding a whole bunch of shell plays...

Guru

guys nolimit coin blowing the coup... up 54% on the screen... this is like meeting my two mates dez and troy... they are on the DESTROY....
    get in Thekey ico... its a trackers special...
    he is doing the ico thing... wanchain...
    ripple just tipping 100 billion dollars only the 2nd to do that after bitcoin... huge more future growth to come looking full in the meantime....

guys nolimit coin blowing the coup... up 54% on the screen... this is like meeting my two mates dez and troy... they are on the DESTROY....
    get in Thekey ico... its a trackers special...
    he is doing the ico thing... wanchain...
    ripple just tipping 100 billion dollars only the 2nd to do that after bitcoin... huge more future growth to come looking full in the meantime....
    Do you measure results against a benchmark? For example, are you aware that of the coins with a 24h volume of more than $100k, there are around 73 that had a better 7d growth rate than the one you happened to pick?

I am not trying to denigrate you, but if $10k (or $40k) is a lot of money to you, you should consider that this will at some point turn out like the dotcom bubble and most of the crypto's will be almost worthless. I think a strong argument can be made that that is likely to happen before you are able to turn your $40k into $1m. Therefore you should consider your dad's advice and cash some out and spend it on something tangible, perhaps a life experience that you will enjoy.

Guru

yeah ok blair id probably be doing good had I held anything...lol... man I didnt invest everything but my 10k investment turned now into 50k up over 5k today... this is something important to me and I will continue to explore my crypto investments... yeah I understand there will be a bubble a serious crash yup its likely... I just hope I can wheather the storm like before... I am ready to tether if it will be enough who knows these power ledgers and cardanos I paid 20cents for each and xtrabytes 12cents verge 3.5c
    utrust 7c crypto20 $1... and so on so it would have to be a biblical crash for me to lose...
    im in no rush to sell... ask me when I get to $100k

How can you trust in the ability of tether to return funds in fiat when required? They make a claim that they have $1.4b in fiat and are "regularly audited", but there is no paperwork to support it. I wouldn't touch it. Even in a crash, I would convert to ETH (or BTC) before I touched tether.

If it keeps going as it has been then at some point, there will be a crash of "biblical" proportions. I think it will wipe out 90%+ of the value of all crypto's, but I don't think it will be evenly distributed. So we might see 10 or 20 of them may maintain up to say 25% of their value with most of the rest maintaining less than 0.1%. A lot of the coins I see you talking about seem to be likely to be in the less than 0.1% category from what I have read.

Not that I know. But consider it.

yeah ok blair id probably be doing good had I held anything...lol... man I didnt invest everything but my 10k investment turned now into 50k up over 5k today... this is something important to me and I will continue to explore my crypto investments... yeah I understand there will be a bubble a serious crash yup its likely... I just hope I can wheather the storm like before... I am ready to tether if it will be enough who knows these power ledgers and cardanos I paid 20cents for each and xtrabytes 12cents verge 3.5c
    utrust 7c crypto20 $1... and so on so it would have to be a biblical crash for me to lose...
    im in no rush to sell... ask me when I get to $100k
    Hey shrewdy man, what if you took some profit by halving your exposure Then if it all went tits up you would have $20000 profit and if crypto does go to the moon ( did they put a man on it?)you would be a half millionaire plus $25k.Just a thought .If only you had invested in stevo1coin you would already be a multi millionaire according to me .(on paper?no but on the ether of the internet.)

"I didnt get where I was tomorrow by being careful"
    Last edited by stevo1; 04-01-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Guru

hey steveo...
    im pushing $55k in crypto now in my goal to get it to one million dollars this year...... realistically quarter million be pretty good but this market has heaps of demand in it... I keep saying it the demand is huge for this... it could rush to a one trillion cap easy...
    you know if I was thinking like that and selling half, then I probably would have already and then id be kicking myself... its always hard to get the exit and entry points right its never going to be perfect so im just going to wait for the first signs of a downswing and react accordingly... im completely happy with the tether legit or not I convert it to tether at $ for $ and afterwards I still get the $ back its only a temporary measure a great one to protect ones wealth in a downswing...
    lol man on the moon...

hey steveo...
    im pushing $55k in crypto now in my goal to get it to one million dollars this year...... realistically quarter million be pretty good but this market has heaps of demand in it... I keep saying it the demand is huge for this... it could rush to a one trillion cap easy...
    you know if I was thinking like that and selling half, then I probably would have already and then id be kicking myself... its always hard to get the exit and entry points right its never going to be perfect so im just going to wait for the first signs of a downswing and react accordingly... im completely happy with the tether legit or not I convert it to tether at $ for $ and afterwards I still get the $ back its only a temporary measure a great one to protect ones wealth in a downswing...
    lol man on the moon...
    Good luck if you make 1mill even this decade I'll be sending you a bottle of moet or whisky to toast to the HUGE commitment in your beliefs in the crypto space ..
    Sell the hype, buy the fear. Always second guess the sentiment but trust in the fundamentals