sharetrader
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I have to ask why an ICO that didn't sell-out will suddenly increase in value once said ICO ends? Is the token even going to be listed on any exchanges? If not, how will you trade it?

Harimau Yang Terunggul Paper Tiger's Avatar

Unhappy Your doubts are misplaced

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    I have to ask why an ICO that didn't sell-out will suddenly increase in value once said ICO ends? Is the token even going to be listed on any exchanges? If not, how will you trade it?
    You do not trade it, you keep it and watch it go higher and higher and higher, till it is bigger than bitcoin.

Fatboyj has told it is going to be great and that we are all going to get rich and we can trust him with that right?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    You do not trade it, you keep it and watch it go higher and higher and higher, till it is bigger than bitcoin.

Fatboyj has told it is going to be great and that we are all going to get rich and we can trust him with that right?

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Thats what I'm hoping

(I'm a bit knackered though cos I cant remember what I did with the wallet thing)
    Last edited by minimoke; 13-09-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Thats what I'm hoping

(I'm a bit knackered though cos I cant remember what I did with the wallet thing)
    I've crossed my arms and blinked. Your wish will come true master.

And don't worry about your wallet thingy, you'll get an email after listing confirming where you want the tokens to be sent too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post

And don't worry about your wallet thingy, you'll get an email after listing confirming where you want the tokens to be sent too.
    I think my bank account will be the safest place

It sure will, and the most boring place.

An awesome cool cat

Thats what I'm hoping

I found a nice leather wallet on the footpath the other day ..... might have been yours mate. Only had a few peices of paper which I believe they call cash and some plastic things but no tokens
    Politics is just noise - company fundamentals win out at the end of the day

Who here signed up for the ATS tokens from Authorship? This goes live 3am Friday our time, not sure which exchanges are listing them but they're on track to surpass their 5million target and have a healthy premium at start of trade. It will be interesting to wake up to this on Friday morning. Here's to $1 by weeks end
    No alerts from my bank querying all the lovely loot flooding my account. Should i be worried?

No alerts from my bank querying all the lovely loot flooding my account. Should i be worried?
    Maybe i should be. They are under atack from Dodos'. Those things are older than me so should be easily repelled

Hmm. Starting to get real worried now. With the knowledge this was all a sure thing i didnt bother with getting holiday insurance

But im wondering now if this crypt currency cant cope with time zones or maybe GMT or maybe even lunar cycles.

The moths in my wallet are still lonely.

Where's my loot?

An awesome cool cat

Hmm. Starting to get real worried now. With the knowledge this was all a sure thing i didnt bother with getting holiday insurance

But im wondering now if this crypt currency cant cope with time zones or maybe GMT or maybe even lunar cycles.

The moths in my wallet are still lonely.

Where's my loot?
    Even fatboy seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth ....so he can't reassure you it's all honky dory

Busy getting my 2k of referral tokens. Will report back on which exchanges this lists on. And these are not sent automatically to you if you registered, you have to fill a withdrawal from on their site.

you have to fill a withdrawal from on their site.
    This sounds like the real old days when I went to the bank and filled out a form to withdraw cash. This crypt currency seems to be taking us backwards. Though I suppose this is all new experiences for you young un's so you can be forgiven thinking its something innovative and problem solving.

An awesome cool cat

This sounds like the real old days when I went to the bank and filled out a form to withdraw cash. This crypt currency seems to be taking us backwards. Though I suppose this is all new experiences for you young un's so you can be forgiven thinking its something innovative and problem solving.
    Do you think you'll remember how to fill in those withdrawal slips

Harimau Yang Terunggul Paper Tiger's Avatar

Unhappy Hopefully not the Tigers biggest mistake

You need the referral id or something and I have lost mine!

And they can not cope with UPPER CASE in email addresses [hint: strtolower() in many languages] so thatdoes not bode well for their revolutionary publishing platform!

Luckily I still have my Komodos, Moneros & Litecoins, even if I have dropped back to mere crypto-millionaire from crypto-multi-millionaire.