sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Advanced Member

Patience Young Grasshopper

percy

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Sorry should have been more clearer and said "Shareholders any cash receipts"

So maybe June and July this year for the next round of seat sales :-)
    I would think by June/ July we will know where we are going.
    If the sales are there,the cash will come in.
    Getting payment systems in place with schools, has to be properly organised,then payments are quick.
    Last edited by percy; 31-01-2018 at 05:54 PM.

<Insert User Title>

I share your sentiments Percy. I have been working in IT for schools for quite sometime now. For a school to introduce a new piece of technology it requires a lot of co-ordination and time. If this isn't done correctly and not enough time is invested then the technology will flop.

There are many obstacles for businesses in the education sector to deal with, but they have to be resilient, which I believe KMN are. I see they are also playing the good guy card by giving licenses prior to budget allocation - shows KNM understand this sector, schools always respect this.

The only thing that will concern me is if the customers start to drop their seat licenses or the trials don't eventuate to seat licenses, but don't see that happening if they keep proving their software is worth it.

I am looking forward to AUS and Asia trials and the 2nd quarter, no concerns here, sky isn't falling just raining a little (that maybe ex-cyclone Fehi though).

Following the momo

HY out for KNM and just as disappointing as the last two 4C's IMHO.

Payments not really coming through (Trade receivables $579k), seem to be harder than getting blood out of a stone having to get NYC schools to shell out for a seat licence.
    Love the comment "the Company's auditors were unable to obtain sufficient evidence regarding revenue or trade receivables"

Sitting completely on the sidelines now, waiting for the traction to return

percy

Report was to 31st December.
    So no changes were expected.
    The next update/announcement will be enlightening.

Following the momo

The KNM thread has been a little quiet the last few months (much like the company on new seat sales and receiving NYC DOE cash receipts).

The last quarterly was (once again) a little disappointing, with a lack of new sales and evidence of cash received from last year's sales. One would almost wonder if the ASX has KNM on it's radar for a please explain over announcing sales which they never receive cash for (Free seats). The delay in receipts indicates that KNM is more of a price taker than price maker, so it will be interesting how many of the schools renew their licence (as many will start to expire soon).

Still awaiting the 'White Papers' as well.

We are now into the June /July period where last year the positive announcements came out every 10 days, but looking at the chart I would say that the market is looking to see 'the money' before re-rating KNM back to a buy. Or maybe it's as simple as the new (not-for-profit organisation) partnership announced yesterday that will fix all the funding delay problems.

Still way overvalued IMHO, so happy to have locked in a profit and be sitting this out.

Disc - sold end of Jan on lack of traction, still waiting for it to return.

percy

As soon as it was pointed out to me I had the start of the USA school year wrong I sold out,as they should have been reporting good sales by late last year.
    I sold at lot of non performers including AZV,DN8,DTZ,M7T,MDR,and TBH.

Following the momo

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    As soon as it was pointed out to me I had the start of the USA school year wrong I sold out,as they should have been reporting good sales by late last year.
    I sold at lot of non performers including AZV,DN8,DTZ,M7T,MDR,and TBH.
    Yip good move there Percy

MC is still $44.3m (fully diluted) for a company that's only received $100k in cash receipts over the last 9 months, just doesn't really add up.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by McGinty View Post
    Yip good move there Percy

MC is still $44.3m (fully diluted) for a company that's only received $100k in cash receipts over the last 9 months, just doesn't really add up.
    Certainly does not.
    Incredible.!.

Following the momo

Oh dear, one day later at the market has spoken. SP down 25% to 4.9c (at time of writing)!

I guess the market has finally woken up to the FA.

Support should be around the 4.5c area where the discounted CR was last year