sharetrader
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    IMO

No matter how you cut it,slice it and dice it., the water I'm charged for; you know the stuff that flows through the unmoving pipes; its a user pays system the more i use the more i pay. the more i conserve the less i pay, its a winner.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    No matter how you cut it,slice it and dice it., the water I'm charged for; you know the stuff that flows through the unmoving pipes; its a user pays system the more i use the more i pay. the more i conserve the less i pay, its a winner.
    There is a reason it is important whether someone is paying for costs of extraction from source, storage, treatment, reticulation, disposal or for the H2O itself. And that is once H2O is charged for separately from the supply to/from site there becomes a question of ownership. How can some body be paid for something nobody owns. Which is currently the case.

We change that at our peril.

IMO

70 % of kiwis disagree with you, think about that.

Guru

70 % of kiwis disagree with you, think about that.
    On this thread 100% disagree with you.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    On this thread 100% disagree with you.
    I suspect he is referring to a "survey" I saw somewhere recently which basically asked "do you agree to tax commercial water bottling exporters". Fairly shallow and avoids the big issue questions around this "policy".

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I suspect he is referring to a "survey" I saw somewhere recently which basically asked "do you agree to tax commercial water bottling exporters". Fairly shallow and avoids the big issue questions around this "policy".
    The survey was taken at a meeting run by the befuddled for the bewildered.

Dilettante

JT has surrendered to reality and truth. Not like him/her to shut up !

IMO

Sorry to hold you up guys; spent a lot of time on shares today mainly in aus and had a friend around late so put on a Lawrence Arabia cd id just scored and cooked a great pasta dinner with eggplant ,spinach,olives spicy tom sauce ,avo ,mushrooms, fetta,garlic, onion fried in avo oil whilst drinking cabinet/merlot and talking about the film festival movies we have been going to. here you go, drink it in
    Majority of Kiwis back water tax even if they face higher costs, new poll ... cheers Jt
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 07-09-2017 at 09:21 PM.

Guru

Sorry to hold you up guys; spent a lot of time on shares today mainly in aus and had a friend around late so put on a Lawrence Arabia cd id just scored and cooked a great pasta dinner with eggplant ,spinach,olives spicy tom sauce ,avo ,mushrooms, fetta,garlic, onion fried in avo oil whilst drinking cabinet/merlot and talking about the film festival movies we have been going to. here you go, drink it in
    Majority of Kiwis back water tax even if they face higher costs, new poll ... cheers Jt
    That's an online survey that is linked. So no real credibility to the figures provided. Self selecting etc.
    Last edited by blackcap; 08-09-2017 at 05:41 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    That's an online survey that is linked. So no real credibility to the figures provided. Self selecting etc.
    And it still does nothing to tidy up the ownership issue. But then again, Labour doesn't like detail.