sharetrader
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    IMO

Labour has started something that national doesn't have the guts to do.National would rather lie and cheat their way back rather than facing the real issues they've avoided all these long years.

The detail will be created and worked out by the labour govt and thats the place to do it with full access to everything. I would rather a thorough and complete assessment then a shonky shallow mushroom approach as you seem to thrive on.
    The stupidity is astounding here, thank god a new broom is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    The detail will be created and worked out by the labour govt and thats the place to do it with full access to everything.
    Labour had 9 years with full access to whatever they wanted but still cant articulate any detail. That is incompetence.

Unless they already know the detail but arent telling. Which is dishonest.

Regardless of where you sit on the political spectrum your preferred party should have the broad detail in the lead up to an election.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Labour had 9 years with full access to whatever they wanted but still cant articulate any detail. That is incompetence.

Unless they already know the detail but arent telling. Which is dishonest.

Regardless of where you sit on the political spectrum your preferred party should have the broad detail in the lead up to an election.
    You can bet your bottom dollar she already knows what she wants, and that will be what we get regardless of anyone else in Labour, or regardless of what her handpicked panel tells her.

Guru

Labour has started something that national doesn't have the guts to do.National would rather lie and cheat their way back rather than facing the real issues they've avoided all these long years.

The detail will be created and worked out by the labour govt and thats the place to do it with full access to everything. I would rather a thorough and complete assessment then a shonky shallow mushroom approach as you seem to thrive on.
    The stupidity is astounding here, thank god a new broom is coming.
    I hardly think it is me who is stupid and shonky when I raise the not so minor issue of water ownership and the taxing of it to a poster whose comprehension of the issue has been demonstrated to be minimal.

IMO

Not aiming that at you personally jonu. Water use and water to use, using water.I pay a fee and thats fine.I conserve and value water more because of it. As all future payers of water use will too and the real winner here is the funds raised go back into water issues in the area its used; its so good its a winning proposition all around. Its an idea whose time has come.Im confident labour and co will thrash out the best arrangements for the whole of NZ to be proud of ,and down the track saying
    NZ IS CLEAN and GREEN ..... AGAIN!

Not aiming that at you personally jonu. Water use and water to use, using water.I pay a fee and thats fine.
    Its been said before but not getting through. So AGAIN you pay a fee for the delivery - not the water!

IMO

By the cube to all intents and purposes its the same and achieves the same purpose mm
    Clean and Green ....AGAIN
    Wouldn't it be great to find a way to get rid of that rock snot clogging our rivers too MM.

By the cube to all intents and purposes its the same .
    For all intents and purposes they are two completely different things. And if this is the best a Labour supporter can do in understandings the difference then heaven help us if Labour gets in.

Good luck trying to get rid of didymo - that's a hospital pass for anyone taking that one on. But lets learn shall we. The major lesson is don't let tourists in who bring this type of stuff on there shoes. And tell us who was in Govt in 2004 when Didymo was let into the country

IMO

Helen sneak it in in her handbag

IMO

Im optimistic mm that a way will be found to deal to rock snot in the future just as i am about stoats and ferrets being eliminated by maybe making them sterile or by some other bio/ discovery. Be great to find an alternative to 1080 which is temporary and divisive, for sure.