sharetrader
Page 117 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1287

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    I think you are right. But maybe James Shaw is anyway in the wrong party. James is Green but neither hard left nor racist like Marama.

Wondering how happy James really is in this party.
    He is a fake with a fake degree?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    He is a fake with a fake degree?
    Is he?

Do you have any evidence for your statement or is this just one of your usual smear campaigns?

Apart from that - I never realised that politicians are voted in for their academic degrees? Are they? In terms of implementing policies to improve our future would I see him as one of the more successful ministers in the recent government, which admittedly is not a high standard, but still ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Is he?

Do you have any evidence for your statement or is this just one of your usual smear campaigns?

Apart from that - I never realised that politicians are voted in for their academic degrees? Are they? In terms of implementing policies to improve our future would I see him as one of the more successful ministers in the recent government, which admittedly is not a high standard, but still ...
    Ian Wishart on James Shaw's degrees :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvafaJGMYW8

Goes into the heart of integrity - not whether he has or not have a degree. If he can't be honest about his qualifications - how on earth can he be at all believed regarding his outlandish climate emergency nonsense ?

Last edited by Balance; 11-10-2023 at 11:05 AM.

Ian Wishart on James Shaw's degrees :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvafaJGMYW8

Goes into the heart of integrity - not whether he has or not have a degree. If he can't be honest about his qualifications - how on earth can he be at all believed regarding his outlandish climate emergency nonsense ?

OK - so innocent until proven guilty is only applied when it suits, is it?

But apart from that - I don't see how James Shaws degree (or the lack of it) has anything to do with our understanding of climate change. To the best of my knowledge did James Shaw no research into climate science, he is just using (as anybody else) the results of academical research.
    ----

OK - so innocent until proven guilty is only applied when it suits, is it?

But apart from that - I don't see how James Shaws degree (or the lack of it) has anything to do with our understanding of climate change. To the best of my knowledge did James Shaw no research into climate science, he is just using (as anybody else) the results of academical research.
    Did you actually follow what Ian Wishart discovered and how James Shaw quickly changed his Linkedin credentials when he was asked about his 'qualifications' (he did not have a BA as he stated in his Linkedin page initially) & how he is totally uncooperative when it comes to how he got his MSC from Bath University?

Read this and decide whether James Shaw is a trustworthy individual of integrity :

https://peterallanwilliams.substack....es-shaw-not-ba

The thing about politicians is that you have to be able to trust them, and to gain trust it helps if they tell the truth about their life and times and background before they went into politics.

For some bizarre reason James Shaw, Minister for Climate Change and co-leader of the Green Party, is telling the world through social media network LinkedIn that he has a BA from Victoria University.

But he has previously told the Otago University student magazine Critic that he didn’t finish his degree before he went off to England in the late 1990s. So he is putting about that he has an undergraduate degree which he has admitted is not the truth.

To quote from Critic, “I never actually got my undergrad.”

It is technically a crime to claim that you have an academic qualification that you don’t have. Others have lost jobs or positions for making such claims.

A staffer at James Shaw’s office has now confirmed that James Shaw does not have a BA from Victoria University. So why is it still on his Linked In page? That is demonstrably false information. If we can’t trust him with his academic qualifications, what else can we not trust him on?

The answer to that, of course, is plenty.

He also says on LinkedIn that he co-founded an outfit in the UK called Future Considerations and that he was a shareholder in it. The only problem is that on his CV he says he started working for Future Considerations in 2005. The company was founded in 2002.

Shaw said in his maiden speech Parliament in 2014 that he worked at Future Considerations, “an organisational development company I helped to establish.”

So the question is – did he mislead Parliament from as early as his maiden speech?

The thing about these issues is that Ian Wishart of Investigate magazine has been writing about them on Twitter for over a week. Nobody in the mainstream media has bothered to follow up the story, no questions have been asked, and there’s been no response from Shaw or the Greens to the thread on Twitter.

If this was David Seymour or Chris Luxon – or Ben Uffindell - with some palpably false information on their LinkedIn CV do you think the media would let that sleep?

Who says our media don’t love and protect the left?
    Last edited by Balance; 11-10-2023 at 12:20 PM.

Did you actually follow what Ian Wishart discovered and how James Shaw quickly changed his Linkedin credentials when he was asked about his 'qualifications' (he did not have a BA as he stated in his Linkedin page initially) & how he is totally uncooperative when it comes to how he got his MSC from Bath University?

Read this and decide whether James Shaw is a trustworthy individual of integrity :

https://peterallanwilliams.substack....es-shaw-not-ba

The thing about politicians is that you have to be able to trust them, and to gain trust it helps if they tell the truth about their life and times and background before they went into politics.

For some bizarre reason James Shaw, Minister for Climate Change and co-leader of the Green Party, is telling the world through social media network LinkedIn that he has a BA from Victoria University.

But he has previously told the Otago University student magazine Critic that he didn’t finish his degree before he went off to England in the late 1990s. So he is putting about that he has an undergraduate degree which he has admitted is not the truth.

To quote from Critic, “I never actually got my undergrad.”

It is technically a crime to claim that you have an academic qualification that you don’t have. Others have lost jobs or positions for making such claims.

A staffer at James Shaw’s office has now confirmed that James Shaw does not have a BA from Victoria University. So why is it still on his Linked In page? That is demonstrably false information. If we can’t trust him with his academic qualifications, what else can we not trust him on?

The answer to that, of course, is plenty.

He also says on LinkedIn that he co-founded an outfit in the UK called Future Considerations and that he was a shareholder in it. The only problem is that on his CV he says he started working for Future Considerations in 2005. The company was founded in 2002.

Shaw said in his maiden speech Parliament in 2014 that he worked at Future Considerations, “an organisational development company I helped to establish.”

So the question is – did he mislead Parliament from as early as his maiden speech?

The thing about these issues is that Ian Wishart of Investigate magazine has been writing about them on Twitter for over a week. Nobody in the mainstream media has bothered to follow up the story, no questions have been asked, and there’s been no response from Shaw or the Greens to the thread on Twitter.

If this was David Seymour or Chris Luxon – or Ben Uffindell - with some palpably false information on their LinkedIn CV do you think the media would let that sleep?

Who says our media don’t love and protect the left?
    OK - clearly unpleasant accusations which may or may not be true or trumped up.

Funny, they came up so short before the election - did somebody collect smears and just released them at a time when it is hard to debunk them in time?

But whatever it is - it doesn't matter to me (given that I didn't vote for Green this turn anyway), and as I see it, you won't vote for them either.

So - maybe create a Green thread with a decent thread title - and put it there.

This is the ACT thread, isn't it?
    ----

Legend

To return to Act leader's style.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hThE...JhdGl2ZQ%3D%3D

No wonder he and Winston are often at war. Seymour operates on logic - Peters operates on bluster and b/s.

Guru

Logic is apparently being in opposition (effectively) for decades then relying on affirmative action in Epsom.

OK - clearly unpleasant accusations which may or may not be true or trumped up.

Funny, they came up so short before the election - did somebody collect smears and just released them at a time when it is hard to debunk them in time?

But whatever it is - it doesn't matter to me (given that I didn't vote for Green this turn anyway), and as I see it, you won't vote for them either.

So - maybe create a Green thread with a decent thread title - and put it there.

This is the ACT thread, isn't it?
    It is the ACT thread but you are the one who brought up James Shaw (the fake) here first, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    To return to Act leader's style.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hThE...JhdGl2ZQ%3D%3D

No wonder he and Winston are often at war. Seymour operates on logic - Peters operates on bluster and b/s.
    Perfect combination!