sharetrader
Page 43 of 129 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Labour has demolished or sold State Houses that weren't fit for purpose & quite often empty.
    How many State Houses did National add in nine years? So despite selling and demolishing unsuitable State Houses that have still manged a substantial increase in the State Housing stock. Could they have done better? Sure but they have done a hell of a lot better than the previous Government.

One of the biggest issues in the rental market is AIRBNB which over time as taken up quite a bit of the rental market. It would be interesting to see what impact charging commercial rates would have on this. If nothing else it would raise money for cash strapped Councils.

What I said about the mental health budget was quite correct. The $1.9Bln figure was allocated not spent.
    Don't try and deflect from your blatant LIE that 12,000 additional state houses have been built by this lying, deceitful, useless and clueless Labour government.

Fact :

State houses increased by 4,403 (37% of the fictitious 12,000) so average of less than 1,000 a year!

As for the $1.9 billion, https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/mental...MFLUBXORFLIRM/

"So what has happened to the billions set aside to improve mental health services? Almost a quarter of the funding has gone to health improvement practitioners (HIPs) and health coaches based within general medical practices."

Stop spreading the LIES you obtain from Labour's book of Misinformation, BS and Spin - you do yourself and your family no honour doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Don't try and deflect from your blatant LIE that 12,000 additional state houses have been built by this lying, deceitful, useless and clueless Labour government.

Fact :

State houses increased by 4,403 (37% of the fictitious 12,000) so average of less than 1,000 a year!

As for the $1.9 billion, https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/mental...MFLUBXORFLIRM/

"So what has happened to the billions set aside to improve mental health services? Almost a quarter of the funding has gone to health improvement practitioners (HIPs) and health coaches based within general medical practices."

Stop spreading the LIES you obtain from Labour's book of Misinformation, BS and Spin - you do yourself and your family no honour doing so.
    Your number of State Houses is incorrect as well. In fact the article you reference is full of inconsistencies. Minto said the selling of State Houses was the biggest privatization since the 1990s. What a load of tosh. For one the net a substantial is an increase of houses. Two did he forget about the sell off of 50% of the power companies under Key that has cost NZers billions with exorbitant increases in their electricity bills.

So are you lying as well? Your barrage of insults and accusations hidden behind a non-deplume is simple cowardice. You are an angry person who offers nothing constructive and whinges all day.

Your number of State Houses is incorrect as well. In fact the article you reference is full of inconsistencies. Minto said the selling of State Houses was the biggest privatization since the 1990s. What a load of tosh. For one the net a substantial is an increase of houses. Two did he forget about the sell off of 50% of the power companies under Key that has cost NZers billions with exorbitant increases in their electricity bills.

So are you lying as well? Your barrage of insults and accusations hidden behind a non-deplume is simple cowardice. You are an angry person who offers nothing constructive and whinges all day.
    Trying to deflect again from your lie that Labour built 12,000 additional houses.

You are stuck with that blatant lie which you took straight out of Megan Woods' PR spin 6 days ago.

You did not bother to check or think but simply regurgitate the hogwash BS - what does that make you?

Tell us about how the state housing waiting list is 350% higher today than when Labour took office. If that is a measure of success, it's no wonder Labour is so successful breeding parasites and beneficiaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Trying to deflect again from your lie that Labour built 12,000 additional houses.

You are stuck with that blatant lie which you took straight out of Megan Woods' PR spin 6 days ago.

You did not bother to check or think but simply regurgitate the hogwash BS - what does that make you?

Tell us about how the state housing waiting list is 350% higher today than when Labour took office. If that is a measure of success, it's no wonder Labour is so successful breeding parasites and beneficiaries.
    You really need to check your sources before accusing people of lying. Defamation is still a thing even if you are hidden behind a nondeplume. This release is now a year old.

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/...our-government

You really need to check your sources before accusing people of lying. Defamation is still a thing even if you are hidden behind a nondeplume. This release is now a year old.

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/...our-government
    This is what you wrote :

Crikey dick you really need to think before you post rather than shoot from the hit.

It's emergency housing, it's a short term solution. 12,000 additional state houses built.
    6 days ago, this was what Megan Woods stated via a Spin Release :

https://www.beehive.govt.nz/release/...e-public-homes

"The Government has hit a major milestone with the successful delivery of over 12,000 additional public homes since October 2017."
    Daytr - you are so pathetic! Blindly following and regurgitating from this spin driven Labour government's little red book.

This useless Labour government never built 12,000 additional new houses - state houses increased by 4403 and 7082 additional public housing units were provided by community housing providers and the government's transitional & emergency accommodation.
    Last edited by Balance; 28-06-2023 at 05:07 PM.

@ Balance:

Don't be surprised the average IQ of a Labour voter is below the level of comprehension. Hearing so many of the skilled that left NZ for Australia was devastating because what it leaves is more of the population in NZ that support Labour.

That 7082 figure must be from all those hotels and motels contracting their dwellings for social housing.. because the NZ tourism industry has been wiped out, they've been forced to fill vacancies at the government's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    @ Balance:

Don't be surprised the average IQ of a Labour voter is below the level of comprehension. Hearing so many of the skilled that left NZ for Australia was devastating because what it leaves is more of the population in NZ that support Labour.

That 7082 figure must be from all those hotels and motels contracting their dwellings for social housing.. because the NZ tourism industry has been wiped out, they've been forced to fill vacancies at the government's hand.
    Sadly and most unfortunately for NZ's future, what you have written is so correct and true.

It beggars belief that we have the likes of Daytr and Blue Skies regurgitating mistruths, misinformation, spin and outright lies propagated by this useless & incompetent Labour government to deflect from their dismal failures to deliver anything of benefit to NZ in the last 5.5 years.

There is zero attempt on their part to question the spin and BS. And that is after the clear evidence that this Labour government is governing using spin and deceit.

So the conclusion must be that the likes of Daytr are indeed dumb or are agents of this propaganda driven government. Agents planted across all spectrum of the media (including ST) to spread misinformation and to counter the uncovering of the truth of just how rotten this government really really is.

12,000 state houses built @#%@#

Next, they will be taking credit for all houses built in NZ as kiwibuild @#$@!#

Balance, in recent posts you have called me a liar, dumb & thick. Your obvious lack of intelligent debating skills & character reflects far more on you than I.

Does it make you feel good to continually insult people. As I have said on numerous occasions, I have voted right more often than left.

SBQ if it makes me dumb to care about other people or the environment which unfortunately the right currently does not, I am happy to accept the insult with a clear conscience.

Labour have performed poorly in so many areas & I am no supporter of co-governance. However National offer nothing, they achieved nothing in 9 years other than built a few roads. The lack of investment by National in health, education, state housing and infrastructure other than roads is having a long lasting & devastating impact on the country now.

National should be miles ahead in the polls but it's neck & neck as anyone with a modicum of intelligence realizes the same old National is just going to make things worse by doing very little. And people clearly don't trust Luxon.

I would be happy to vote National if they displayed they were going to carry the nation forward in the right direction, instead the little policy they do release is regressive.

It's very easy not to be criticized when you don't attempt anything.
    Last edited by Daytr; 29-06-2023 at 09:42 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SBQ View Post
    @ Balance:

It's the unskilled who are leaving - those who couldn't qualify for aussie citizenship or even a basic visa without the SCV.

Leaving only retired people and farmers in NZ who vote for National in droves.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 29-06-2023 at 12:22 PM.

Balance, in recent posts you have called me a liar, dumb & thick. Your obvious lack of intelligent debating skills & character reflects far more on you than I.

Does it make you feel good to continually insult people. As I have said on numerous occasions, I have voted right more often than left.

SBQ if it makes me dumb to care about other people or the environment which unfortunately the right currently does not, I am happy to accept the insult with a clear conscience.

Labour have performed poorly in so many areas & I am no supporter of co-governance. However National offer nothing, they achieved nothing in 9 years other than built a few roads. The lack of investment by National in health, education, state housing and infrastructure other than roads is having a long lasting & devastating impact on the country now.

National should be miles ahead in the polls but it's neck & neck as anyone with a modicum of intelligence realizes the same old National is just going to make things worse by doing very little. And people clearly don't trust Luxon.

I would be happy to vote National if they displayed they were going to carry the nation forward in the right direction, instead the little policy they do release is regressive.

It's very easy not to be criticized when you don't attempt anything.
    A lot of garbage.

Get your facts right first rather than regurgitating spin amd BS from Labour’s little red book of lies, misinformation and propaganda - then, you may yet regain some honour and credibility.

12,000 state houses built by Labour - you should be ashamed to write such garbage.