sharetrader
Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Not sure how you compare these two. Sir Bill was an affable good guy who certainly didn't have evil intent. More harmless than lightweight. Ardern is in a completely different category. I will leave it there.

TBF, he looked like he'd turned up unarmed, to a battle of wits.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Let me guess. Did you not like her?
    These days you can be crucified if found to have called (Saint) JA an ‘IQ lightweight’ some years ago, but Te Pati claiming that Maori are genetically superior is met with a yawn. Strange times we are living through.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    These days you can be crucified if found to have called (Saint) JA an ‘IQ lightweight’ some years ago, but Te Pati claiming that Maori are genetically superior is met with a yawn. Strange times we are living through.
    And yet Ardern ran rings around her opposites in the debating chamber. She consistantly made Bridges, Collins, Muller & Luxon look like fools in question time.

Love or hate Ardern she was no intellectual lightweight as some scum peddlers on here espouse.

She also led a world leading response to the pandemic again despite what the conspiracy reabbit warren dwellers want you to think. If National had been in power under their leadership at the time it would have been a complete disaster and many more people would have lost their lives.

I find it amasing six months after she has left office, which I agree needed to happen as she couldn't get out of crisis mode, that the ferals are still harping on about her.

It's a pity people can't criticise whilst showing due respect. This ugly character assassination and in Ardern's case its obvious misogyny, as she has copped it far more than anyone else, says more about the poster than the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    And yet Ardern ran rings around her opposites in the debating chamber. She consistantly made Bridges, Collins, Muller & Luxon look like fools in question time.

Love or hate Ardern she was no intellectual lightweight as some scum peddlers on here espouse.

She also led a world leading response to the pandemic again despite what the conspiracy reabbit warren dwellers want you to think. If National had been in power under their leadership at the time it would have been a complete disaster and many more people would have lost their lives.

I find it amasing six months after she has left office, which I agree needed to happen as she couldn't get out of crisis mode, that the ferals are still harping on about her.

It's a pity people can't criticise whilst showing due respect. This ugly character assassination and in Ardern's case its obvious misogyny, as she has copped it far more than anyone else, says more about the poster than the subject.
    Ardern is a lightweight. No more than an oppourtunist who acted well beyond her mandates. Dangerous is a description she well deserves.

Dilettante

She ran rings around the nation with lies and misinformation. She was a terrible PM as she herself realised and did a runner and her "world leading response to the pandemic" was madness that we are paying for dearly at the moment. It achieved absolutely nothing other than misery after the first year or so.

Guru

Nah, calling someone an ‘IQ lightweight’ is pretty mild, and a handful of people would have read the comment when it was posted. Trust a lefty like you to start shrieking about ‘misogyny’.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Ardern is a lightweight. No more than an oppourtunist who acted well beyond her mandates. Dangerous is a description she well deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    She ran rings around the nation with lies and misinformation. She was a terrible PM as she herself realised and did a runner and her "world leading response to the pandemic" was madness that we are paying for dearly at the moment. It achieved absolutely nothing other than misery after the first year or so.

As expected the rabbit warren dwellers have been triggered.

As expected the rabbit warren dwellers have been triggered.
    Daytr - once an arsehole Labour shill, always an arsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzletop View Post
    Due respect is earned. Ardern did not earn it. Whilst she was good at communicating and spin, she was a completely ineffectual PM. Calling her a lightweight is being generous.
    So you don't think she managed the pandemic well? The rest of the world look at us with envy.