sharetrader
Page 1 of 129 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default ACT's David Seymour - i like his style.

Called out NZ Firsts richard prosser and their proposal to nationilse energy companies at $3.10 a share when they are trading at $5.85. "But that makes me really angry - what a f##king idiot"

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Called out NZ Firsts richard prosser and their proposal to nationilse energy companies at $3.10 a share when they are trading at $5.85. "But that makes me really angry - what a f##king idiot"
    He's dead right about that. I thought Winston had forgotten about that one. Prosser has probably just heard about it.

I hear tonight Winston says richard is abit confused about the policy. Bodes well for the future

I concur. What an idiotic policy from NZ First or just a big boo-boo from MP Richard Prosser. But not my party vote for them then http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11909463

Legend

I hear tonight Winston says richard is abit confused about the policy. Bodes well for the future
    Winston usually keeps his MPs out of the public eye - for a damn good reason. Occasionally he lets Ron Mark out, and I daresay Shane Jones will be allowed out a bit.

"The Act leader has frequently clashed with NZ First leader Winston Peters, including on Twitter recently when Peters likened him to a chihuahua."

lol, thumbs up from me too

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Winston usually keeps his MPs out of the public eye - for a damn good reason. Occasionally he lets Ron Mark out, and I daresay Shane Jones will be allowed out a bit.
    Surprised he let this guy out ...he has form ... Now about that Financial advice ...anyone looking into that ...?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/chr...after-Wogistan

Permanent Newbie

Might be the first time I agree with David Seymour but I think he hit the nail on the head. More so after skim reading stop/losses link. How many more turkeys will Winston drag into parliament with him. Had a quick look at where Prosser is on the NZ First list number 3 previously. No way I would vote for dicks like that, surprised NZ First is polling so well.

Permanent Newbie

Mind you, that said I am keen to vote for the TOP party and have no idea of whose involved there other than Gareth Morgan. I didn't see a BullishBear on the list at Wikipedia.

After the Metiria admissions and the fact she stood for Mcgillicudy Serious party as well as having no issue with lying, you have to wonder about the quality of MPs. maybe they are not that different to me. Admittedly I say a lot of dumb, racist, sexist things at home like Prosser but would expect better things from the leaders of our country.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Might be the first time I agree with David Seymour but I think he hit the nail on the head. More so after skim reading stop/losses link. How many more turkeys will Winston drag into parliament with him. Had a quick look at where Prosser is on the NZ First list number 3 previously. No way I would vote for dicks like that, surprised NZ First is polling so well.
    I would like the combination of Seymour leading TOP.