sharetrader
Page 61 of 129 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    What if they're incompetent though.. none of them have any experience in being part of a govt.
    Incompetent you say. Just open your eyes if you want to understand incompetency.

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Incompetent you say. Just open your eyes if you want to understand incompetency.
    Yup … try :

Ardern - clueless and now denounced for her useless & wasted years as PM even by her beloved Labour ministers, especially Hipkins. Everything to do with what happened before his time and nothing to do with him, Hipkins keep asserting these days about the messes he finds himself in. Who was in charge before his time? Clueless Cindy!

Kiri Allan - must be the only Minister of Justice in the Western world who tried to do a runner after crashing while driving inebriated and resisting arrest. Was going to be a potential Labour PM!

But wait! There’s is more!

Nash,

Wood,

Twyford,

Tanetti,

Lees Galloway,

Clare Curran

Andrew Little

Poto Williams

Kris Faafoi

Last edited by Balance; 24-08-2023 at 09:28 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Right,.... & the lawn mowing man at the bach told me his pastor & prayer group told him, tens of thousands of babies have been killed by the vaccine in NZ & the govt bribed Media are hiding it, & that the vaccine contains a tracking device & the media are hiding that too. And apparently the vaccine magnetises you & those plane trails in the sky aren't con-trails, they're Chemical trails & the media are hiding this too.
    I'd never heard of the Pastor but he & his prayer group should know about these things.... not quite sure why the pastor would know about these things, but the lawn mowing man assures me he has evidence & he knows.
    Extraordinary rant BS. That's a very poor effort to build a strawman. I know they are designed to blow away in the wind but that doesn't even hold up under its own weight.

Besides the fact that I said none of those things, was I factually incorrect in saying that Ardern gave $105 million to media? The first tranche of it heading in to an election?

Was I incorrect about Trudeau?

What I didn't say was that some of that funding had to be spent on Labour pet issues such as Race, Identity and Gender and Global Warming.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Sounds like Elaine Naidu Franz should join sharetrader and post on the political threads.

Her over the top posts would go down a treat here, rather than getting her booted out of the ACT party.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...ddfdf38f&ei=11

Hopefully the party culture is not coming from the top down.
    Comment of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Comment of the day!
    Try these comments :

12,000 new state houses built by Labour!

100,000 houses to be built under Kiwibuild!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yup … try :
    Trading in Megan Woods for Nicole McKee isn't an improvement.

Vaccine conspiracy theorists are likewise worse than Phil twyford. You do have to offer something better to voters.

Guru

Vaccine conspiracy theorists are likewise worse than Phil twyford. You do have to offer something better to voters.
    Calling someone ‘Taxinda’ or ‘Jabcinda’ is a bit of petty name-calling. Let’s also - in the interests of fairness - give the flick to any Labour or Green MP’s who ever referred to John Key as ‘Shonkey’ , ‘Donkey’ or ‘Mr Smile and Wave’.

Calling someone a name doesn’t make someone a ‘conspiracy theorist’ btw.

The bulk of the conspiracy theorist thinking I see comes from the Left: anyone who stands for election for a centre-right party is apparently selfish, amoral, working on behalf of overseas monied interests, looking to ‘sell our country to the highest bidder’ etc etc etc.

Guru

Trading in Megan for Nicole would be a great outcome. More so as a firearms holder, I would welcome that change.

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Sounds like Elaine Naidu Franz should join sharetrader and post on the political threads.

Her over the top posts would go down a treat here, rather than getting her booted out of the ACT party.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...ddfdf38f&ei=11

Hopefully the party culture is not coming from the top down.
    Sounds worse than I thought

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...privilege.html

I didn't think there would have been enough selfish wealthy people to boost ACTs numbers. Sounds like we have plenty of crazy conspiracy theorists though.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Extraordinary rant BS. That's a very poor effort to build a strawman. I know they are designed to blow away in the wind but that doesn't even hold up under its own weight.

Besides the fact that I said none of those things, was I factually incorrect in saying that Ardern gave $105 million to media? The first tranche of it heading in to an election?

Was I incorrect about Trudeau?

What I didn't say was that some of that funding had to be spent on Labour pet issues such as Race, Identity and Gender and Global Warming.

The extraordinary thing is, well to me anyway, that is all a true story, I wasn't making that up. I was in disbelief, but some ordinary nice people are being radicalised into some extreme views.

But sorry I didn't mean any offence & not suggesting you have ever said those things.
    I have to disagree strongly though with your assertion the govt bribed the media. The govt has supported all sorts of organisations through the pandemic.