sharetrader
Page 70 of 129 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by davflaws View Post
    I normally try to ignore Balance's bile and nastiness, but a disturbing number of his recent posts refer to arse licking and kissing. Has he recently developed a new interest?
    From davflaws who believes that a NZer has no culture or heritage unless they are a Maori or adopt Maori culture.

Not sure how you compare these two. Sir Bill was an affable good guy who certainly didn't have evil intent. More harmless than lightweight. Ardern is in a completely different category. I will leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Whatever Rowling was, he was not a BS artist and spin merchant unlike Ardern.

He also did not make huge promises and failed to deliver on the promises unlike Ardern.

In other words, she is not fit to lick his arse.
    Daytr - once an arsehole Labour shill, always an arsehole.
    Not any more they don’t.

In fact, Hipkins is so embarrassed about how Ardern (& he & Labour) handled the pandemic that he does not even want to mention it in the lead up to the election.

Daytr - once an arsehole, always an arsehole.
    Three posts in a row of insults & drivel.
    Your posts are starting to become filthy.
    Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Nah, calling someone an ‘IQ lightweight’ is pretty mild, and a handful of people would have read the comment when it was posted. Trust a lefty like you to start shrieking about ‘misogyny’.
    Mild in comparison to some of the filth put out on here.

Trying to undermine someone's intelligence especially someone who is clearly intelligent, whether you like them or not, is real classy.
    And yes representative of the barrage of misogynistic hate against Ardern that is trotted out here on a regular basis.

It's amasing what people think is OK to say when they think their identity is hidden. Note I said "think" as some people have clearly identified themselves through their posts.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    Mild in comparison to some of the filth put out on here.

Trying to undermine someone's intelligence especially someone who is clearly intelligent, whether you like them or not, is real classy.
    And yes representative of the barrage of misogynistic hate against Ardern that is trotted out here on a regular basis.

It's amasing what people think is OK to say when they think their identity is hidden. Note I said "think" as some people have clearly identified themselves through their posts.
    Calling someone an IQ lightweight is very mild, and probably an honest personal opinion. People are allowed to have opinions.

Clueless Cindy has done more damage to NZ in 5 years than any leader has done to NZ ever.

So much so that even the ‘chip off Ardern block’ Hipkins is distancing himself from her, her legacy and has nothing good to say anymore about her. In fact, he has been busy setting fire to her failed policies and initiatives.

NZers saw through her fortunately in 2022 and even the empty headed BS artist that she is, she could see the writing on the wall.

Nothing left in the tank, she pleaded as she fled. There was nothing there except BS and spin in the first place!

Calling someone an IQ lightweight is very mild, and probably an honest personal opinion. People are allowed to have opinions.
    No honesty in it at all.
    Yes we are allowed opinions including me. 😉

But no I can't because I'm a Labour shill...🙄

One judging another's intellect when in all likelihood their own intellect is far inferior to the one being judged, is hardly an opinion worth consideration.

Guru

No honesty in it at all.
    Yes we are allowed opinions including me. 😉

But no I can't because I'm a Labour shill...🙄

One judging another's intellect when in all likelihood their own intellect is far inferior to the one being judged, is hardly an opinion worth consideration.
    It is still an opinion, it is still mild, and we still have free speech in New Zealand.

It is still an opinion, it is still mild, and we still have free speech in New Zealand.
    Yes as daft as they maybe.

And trying to undermind someone's mental capability is not mild, it's sinister & devious & in this case many of the posters have displayed their misogyny. If you want to be part of that ilk so be it but you will be tarred with the same brush for defending them.

Honestly the base level of these political threads is embarrassingly low.
    There you go, there's an opinion.
    Last edited by Daytr; 30-08-2023 at 03:02 PM.

Guru

Yes as daft as they maybe.

And trying to undermind someone's mental capability is not mild, it's sinister & devious & in this case many of the posters have displayed their misogyny. If you want to be part of that ilk so be it but you will be tarred with the same brush for defending them.

Honestly the base level of these political threads is embarrassingly low.
    There you go, there's an opinion.
    You are becoming hysterical again, unfortunately.