sharetrader
Page 72 of 129 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Best give him a colouring book with all his tremain favourites.

Paint by numbers
    Panda-nz - Labour shill (& BS artist) who asserts that France & Australia are going back to the stone age because they ban mobiles from schools.

Yawn.

Last edited by Balance; 31-08-2023 at 06:13 PM.

Permanent Newbie

Hilarious cartoon in the herald this morning.

Did you see it Logen or have you stopped your herald subscription?

I wonder why Dilbert was there as he is always fighting against the corporation. I would have thought Scrooge McDuck would have been funnier and more appropriate.

David Seymour stands for COMMON SENSE.

“People are tired of accusations of racism. It is a very serious accusation and people who make it need to explain what it is that I have ever said or done they believe is racist,” the Act leader said.

“Racism is treating someone differently because of their race. It is a strange irony that we are called racist for criticising Government policies that treat people differently because of their race.

“There are Māori and Pacific people who are doing extremely [well] and there are non-Maori and non-Pacific people who are having problems.”
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/kahu/will...AFEU2T3JBOWTI/
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

"Māori Development Minister Willie Jackson says in his opinion Act leader David Seymour - who he once described as a useless Māori - is the country’s most dangerous man"
    There are a growing number of people who believe Willie Jackson is the country's most dangerous man.

Quote Originally Posted by ithaka View Post
    "Māori Development Minister Willie Jackson says in his opinion Act leader David Seymour - who he once described as a useless Māori - is the country’s most dangerous man"
    There are a growing number of people who believe Willie Jackson is the country's most dangerous man.
    Excellent stuff!

This will galvanize more and more fair minded white middle class NZers to vote ACT so that these Maori elites are put in their place.

Roll on October 2023!

Permanent Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    David Seymour stands for COMMON SENSE.
    Reminds me of Winston Peters and NZ first.

Thanks to a commonsense ACT supporter I know to be careful this summer as I am vaccinated. "Gilchrist apologised when comments he'd made linking a spate of drownings to the Covid vaccine resurfaced online."

Although I agree with the anti Maori stuff the selfish tax policy puts me off. Not sure that smaller govt and lower taxes and trickle down economics is the answer to everything, but neither is higher taxation and more govt waste a solution.

I suspect weak leaders pandering to the most selfish, deluded and angry people is putting a lot of people off these elections altogether.

Regarding co-governance and race base policy for hospital waiting lists. It makes me feel a bit like a second class citizen in my own country. If this is how Maori have felt for the last 200 years I can now understand why they are so angry. Unfortunately two wrongs don't make a right.
    Last edited by Aaron; 06-09-2023 at 09:22 AM.

Guru

Todays N Z Herald ( fishnchip wrapper lefty rag ) has a so called cartoon, very poor taste, for balance I wonder when the cartoon artist will produce one of the labour lackies, Ive been waiting for 6 years now of this current mob and nothing produced so far. NOT CONSISTANT imo.

Always remember, " the left is a lie " !!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Todays N Z Herald ( fishnchip wrapper lefty rag ) has a so called cartoon, very poor taste, for balance I wonder when the cartoon artist will produce one of the labour lackies, Ive been waiting for 6 years now of this current mob and nothing produced so far. NOT CONSISTANT imo.

Always remember, " the left is a lie " !!
    I suppose we have to take your word for it as it's obviously too much trouble to post it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Reminds me of Winston Peters and NZ first.

Thanks to a commonsense ACT supporter I know to be careful this summer as I am vaccinated. "Gilchrist apologised when comments he'd made linking a spate of drownings to the Covid vaccine resurfaced online."

Although I agree with the anti Maori stuff the selfish tax policy puts me off. Not sure that smaller govt and lower taxes and trickle down economics is the answer to everything, but neither is higher taxation and more govt waste a solution.

I suspect weak leaders pandering to the most selfish, deluded and angry people is putting a lot of people off these elections altogether.

Regarding co-governance and race base policy for hospital waiting lists. It makes me feel a bit like a second class citizen in my own country. If this is how Maori have felt for the last 200 years I can now understand why they are so angry. Unfortunately two wrongs don't make a right.
    I’ve never understood the Left and their insistence on calling everything ‘trickle down’. Surely a prosperous society is one that pays more tax overall, and can better afford a social welfare support system. I would have thought that was evident, but apparently not. Or does the left expect that every welfare beneficiary would be living like a millionaire if so-called ‘trickle down’ worked well?
    Rather that use these hackneyed terms like ‘selfish’, ‘fair’, and ‘trickle down’, perhaps the left could elaborate on what they truly expect, and is it really their expectation that a long-term beneficiary would live in the lap of luxury?

Secondly, when has Grant Robertson ever said that he needs more revenue. My understanding is that - prior to the recent post-budget slump of this year - the government had been collecting an extra $100 million a day due to bracket creep and a healthy corporate tax take. (‘Trickle down’ seemingly working well). And we know that Labour are borrowing huge amounts of money. So isn’t it a total fallacy to suggest that Labour would have delivered something akin to utopia ‘if only there was a wealth tax’?
    Last edited by Logen Ninefingers; 06-09-2023 at 10:24 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I suppose we have to take your word for it as it's obviously too much trouble to post it.
    Something about Seymours real friends including such luminaries as evil Springfield magnate Monty Burns. Yes, it’s a full-on left wing attack on ACT and National for 7 days out of every week. ‘Stuff’ you’d expect it of, but the editor at the Herald is truly gutless and steering his paper towards ruin.

(Somewhere a left winger is yowling “TREEEMAAAIIIIN!!!!)

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/rod-em...BQ7HLUR2NYSSI/