sharetrader
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vodafone IPO

Often referred too as Vodafail...I'll put the popcorn on for this one and watch from the sidelines.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Vodafone Group yield-2017 5.7%
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Often referred too as Vodafail...I'll put the popcorn on for this one and watch from the sidelines.
    Hound I agree 100%.
    Total waste of space.If you have a problem tough luck, as the the easiest thing for them to do is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    Certainly not a great sign if they cant provide an email address.
    I've used one of their sub domain names.
    I would have thouhht this to be relatively straight forward for a technology driven communications company. That they can't get this right suggest there is potential for mammy other things to go wrong and be left unresolved.

I won't be in to an ipo.

Guru

Mobile internet data becoming more and more competitively priced.Increasing data caps and even unlimited data.Which provider can build the biggest pipes quicker?
    Vodafone at the moment has best mobile data performance

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Like you did with Oceania?

Missed by that much

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    )ne way to solve a problem ...tell the customers to piss off

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...nical-problems
    I am one of them. Landline, both mobile's (mine and Wife's), internet all with Vodo, but as I have to change email provider I shall change the lot at the same time. Looking at comments on social media, I am only one of thousands.

Not a good business decision at the time they may be looking to float.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
    I am one of them. Landline, both mobile's (mine and Wife's), internet all with Vodo, but as I have to change email provider I shall change the lot at the same time. Looking at comments on social media, I am only one of thousands.

Not a good business decision at the time they may be looking to float.
    Don't bother changing to 2 degrees broadband. They have stopped new customers opening e-mail accounts. I am guessing the end of their mail server is nigh as well.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Guru

Using gmail good for filtering spam but they appear to use private info to target adds .
    New 2 deg Mobile broadband with inc data OK.Do have to tick roaming in some areas to go on Vodafone network though?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    Don't bother changing to 2 degrees broadband. They have stopped new customers opening e-mail accounts. I am guessing the end of their mail server is nigh as well.

SNOOPY
    Are they any good apart from that? They seem to be up with any others for mbl phone connection
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 08-09-2017 at 06:28 PM.