sharetrader
    Colmar Brunton Research

Default Colmar Brunton - Paid research interviews in Auckland and Wellington in Sept/Oct.

Hi all,

I couldn't find a relevant thread to post this in so I made a new one. I'll keep this as short as possible.

Colmar Brunton is conducting some research on behalf of the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) about what information investors find most helpful to make informed decisions about particular investments. This will help the FMA improve product disclosure documents to make them more useful for investors. We're looking for people to take part in face-to-face paid research interviews at our Auckland and Wellington offices in September and early October.

We'd like to talk with you if you have recently invested. or seriously considered investing in the Oceania IPO, the Heartland Bank medium term fixed rate notes OR the Precinct Properties subordinated convertible notes.

Your contact details and the feedback you provide in interviews will be completely annonymised and will not be used for any other purpose. If you are interested in taking part, please email ali.ajmal@colmarbrunton.co.nz with your contact details including a phone number.

Cheers

PS: If you're interested, please get in touch via the email above.
    Last edited by aajm1490; 16-09-2017 at 01:33 PM.