sharetrader
Page 101 of 505 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Now that comment is even weirder than some of your other weird posts - an insult to all NZers?? - how many whiskeys had you consumed when you posted that?
    Last poll showed National at 25.1% and you (who believes employers who top up wage subsidies to their employees are beneficiaries) were adamant the poll was not rogue, remember?

Just relax, tim23 - you are losing your grip.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Last poll showed National at 25.1% and you (who believes employers who top up wage subsidies to their employees are beneficiaries) were adamant the poll was not rogue, remember?

Just relax, tim23 - you are losing your grip.
    Oh dear - you poor individual - Labour on 53% its all over for your beloved Nats and yes COVID created a whole new band of beneficiaries including employers and that just proves my point - when a crisis comes anyone can become dependent on the state and thats okay.

Oh dear - you poor individual - Labour on 53% its all over for your beloved Nats and yes COVID created a whole new band of beneficiaries including employers and that just proves my point - when a crisis comes anyone can become dependent on the state and thats okay.
    And there you have it - tim23 as demented as that circus clown in the White House.

Employers putting their own funds to top up wage subsidies = taxpayers and definitely not beneficiaries being bred by Comrade Cindy as tim23 believes.

Guess why the Warehouse gave Comrade Cindy & her incompetents the middle finger salute by refusing to play further her ‘wage subsidy delaying the inevitable’ game and is in the process of laying hundreds off?
    Last edited by Balance; 31-07-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    "Rainy day" access has been allowed for many years now, under the financial hardship rules or terminal illness rules.
    It depends on your definition of "rainy day." The hardship criteria is very strict, and rightly so.
    Bjauck was saying if you can withdraw money to get a house deposit, why shouldn't they be able to withdraw their kiwisaver money early to get money for a tenancy bond, to buy investments or a business just as those who want to buy a home can? I think it should be strict and a tenancy bond is not a good reason.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12352128
    The real reason for rogue MPs. The problem of the rogue MPs is not a problem of the inherent dissolution of youth.
    I don't think the problem is age or gender. It's bullies.

Remember the list? Hamish Walker MP, resigned for misusing private patient information and keeping quiet about it.
    Todd Barclay MP, resigned for allegedly bullying his electorate secretary and other staff.
    Jami-Lee Ross MP, still in Parliament but resigned from his party amid claims he bullied his staff and another MP. Ross is also before the High Court charged with electoral fraud.
    A little earlier, Aaron Gilmore MP, resigned after claims he bullied restaurant staff. And most recently, Iain Lees-Galloway MP, resigned as a minister for supposedly misusing the power of his office. Andrew Falloon MP, his alleged sins outlined above.

BULLIES COME in all shapes and sizes. They don't become powerful because they somehow slip past the screening system. They're not aberrations. They are what the system is designed to find. They are the system.
    It's true in Parliament; especially, it seems, but by no means exclusively, in the National Party. But not only there. It's true in business, in sports, in cultural organisations and everywhere else too.

Bullies. With their cocky confidence and their determination to get their own way. With their low capacity for compassion, their lack of respect for people they think are inferior to them, and that's most of us but particularly women, people of colour, the poor and the vulnerable.
    Bullying is what senior MPs who are themselves bullies encourage in their junior colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And there you have it - tim23 as demented as that circus clown in the White House.

Employers putting their own funds to top up wage subsidies = taxpayers and definitely not beneficiaries being bred by Comrade Cindy as tim23 believes.

Guess why the Warehouse gave Comrade Cindy & her incompetents the middle finger salute by refusing to play further her ‘wage subsidy delaying the inevitable’ game and is in the process of laying hundreds off?
    Any chance we could go back to kicking the ball instead of the player? Frankly - the tone of these posts is disgusting ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    It depends on your definition of "rainy day." The hardship criteria is very strict, and rightly so.
    Bjauck was saying if you can withdraw money to get a house deposit, why shouldn't they be able to withdraw their kiwisaver money early to get money for a tenancy bond, to buy investments or a business just as those who want to buy a home can? I think it should be strict and a tenancy bond is not a good reason.
    I agree moka. In fact my preference would be for no withdrawal before 65 whatsoever except for the terminally ill.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    ..I think it should be strict and a tenancy bond is not a good reason.
    It is very good reason if that would be the only way to move your family into a home. Not everyone would be able to afford home ownership even with Kiwisaver contributing to a deposit.

Anyway I think Kiwisaver should not be accessed early unless there is terminal illness.

IMO

Dont feed the troll its like putting out fire with gasoline.This behaviour has been going on for years, This troll craves attention (fuel) and will stop at nothing to get its feed.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    It is very good reason if that would be the only way to move your family into a home. Not everyone would be able to afford home ownership even with Kiwisaver contributing to a deposit.
    Anyway I think Kiwisaver should not be accessed early unless there is terminal illness.
    There are varieties of welfare available to help people pay ingoing for a rental. Not necessary to be on a benefit. Loans, grants, TAS. Possibly Sustaining Tenancies initiative that is designed to support tenants to stay in their rental if they are in danger of being given notice to terminate.

Have to say, though, that the prospective landlord will know soon enough if they can't pay the initial requirement. Either because s/he will be asked to supply information to MSD or because the money doesn't turn up so the contract is cancelled.