sharetrader
Page 147 of 505 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Out comes loser tim23. Makes an assertion and does not even have $10k to back up his shrunken pair.

Go suck on the bottle, minor league loser.藍

Go home to your mummy.
    Twat.

It's hard to tell which childhood you seem to be stuck in.

Quote Originally Posted by dln View Post
    Twat.

It's hard to tell which childhood you seem to be stuck in.
    Come one, come all - you want to take tim23’s place?

You man or mouse?

Come one, come all - you want to take tim23’s place?

You man or mouse?
    At least he is not sick Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    At least he is not sick Balance.
    And nobody can be as sick and despicable as a Trump supporter which you are - Raz.

A supporter of the WH Fornicator has no place in any plural civil society - so stay where you are and keep your brown nosing of the Fornicator there.

Guru

And nobody can be as sick and despicable as a Trump supporter which you are - Raz.

A supporter of the WH Fornicator has no place in any plural civil society - so stay where you are and keep your brown nosing of the Fornicator there.
    Tell that to the 63 million people that voted for Trump last election. I too would vote Trump this election if I were in the US. Does not mean that I am a Trump supporter though. It means I like the calibre of conservatives he is appointing to the SC and also the majority of foreign policy he is engaging in amoungst a whole other lot of issues. I also do not like Biden or the Democrats. For me its more a case of voting for a party I least hate, rather than a party I like most.

Calling a supporter of any political party or party leader sick is quite twisted. I have a good mate, he is a rabid greenie, I hate his politics. But I do not think he is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Tell that to the 63 million people that voted for Trump last election. I too would vote Trump this election if I were in the US. Does not mean that I am a Trump supporter though. It means I like the calibre of conservatives he is appointing to the SC and also the majority of foreign policy he is engaging in amoungst a whole other lot of issues. I also do not like Biden or the Democrats. For me its more a case of voting for a party I least hate, rather than a party I like most.

Calling a supporter of any political party or party leader sick is quite twisted. I have a good mate, he is a rabid greenie, I hate his politics. But I do not think he is sick.
    The WH Fornicator has no politics - thought you would know that by now. Lives in a TV reality world where he lies incessantly and baits race, religion, culture and gender issues for his own purposes and satisfaction.

The debate yesterday is a prime example of what kind of a demented clown is in the WH - a complete disgrace - contemptible disregard for any decency and the dignity of the office of President and election process. Fact free with nothing to offer by way of information for the electorates.

If you are okay with that, that’s for you to decide. I call it as I see it.
    Last edited by Balance; 01-10-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Another of the ‘4 legs good, 2 legs better’ brigade joins the fray - without the foggiest idea what the bet with tim23 is.

Pathetic.
    We don,t need to bet to know your age. 4 legged donkey,

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    We don,t need to bet to know your age. 4 legged donkey,

westerly
    Better than the sheep like you Cindy worshippers.

Very very happy.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Ironic he is so anti trump but acts like a bully on this thread.
    Another of the ‘4 legs good, 2 legs better’ brigade joins the fray - without the foggiest idea what the bet with tim23 is.

Pathetic.
    I think you just proved his point.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    I think you just proved his point.
    Another of the ‘4 legs good 2 legs better’ Brigade decides to add weight to the rush to the cliff.