sharetrader
Page 59 of 505 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Toddy has done the right and honorable thing but what has happened points a dagger at the heart of National - they have chosen 2 dud leaders in a row!

Expect ACT to be a huge beneficiary of the debacle - a good thing under the circumstances for NZ.

As for Comrade Cindy & her team of incompetents - NZ will be the biggest loser out of all of this as one can envisage more & bigger disasters ahead from them if they get re-elected as government.

The shambolic disaster which is Kiwibuild is but a foretaste of what Comrade Cindy is about - big promises with zero chance of delivery.
    Gee only you and your best mate Hosking could put a positive spin on this today - and I think it really weird you know about his big toe...

I'm not hard-nosed National or Labour. I was open to Mueller but after today, I think the fat lady has sung on National's chances in 2020.

The one thing I would love to see this election is an extinction-level event for NZ First. National or Labour, let's see how they run without Mr Kingmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Gee only you and your best mate Hosking could put a positive spin on this today - and I think it really weird you know about his big toe...
    Still smarting, tim23 from the realisation that you have less impact on the public than his toe?

Get over it. 🤣

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Still smarting, tim23 from the realisation that you have less impact on the public than his toe?

Get over it. ��
    The more you carry on the weirder you get, you can stop defending Mike, its a bit tedious.

Advanced Member

Collins it is - sensible choice for the Nats

Woops. I'll try that again.
    Last edited by ynot; 14-07-2020 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    It is a wonder that the caucus didn't see that at the start.
    Poor judgement for all of them.
    Absolutely right. Simon had his faults but wow, to say Muller was a disappointment is an understatement.

A week is a long time in politics.

Let the battle commences!

From now on, everything will be 'crush this', 'crush that'.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12347974

National needs to change tactics, not just the leader.
    The party needs a complete revamp of tactics and strategy in the post-Covid-19 world.
    It is evident the National Party has not yet come to terms with the changed reality of our Covid-19 infected world, which has rendered many previous tactics redundant and hence increases public disapproval.
    The new tactic needs the Opposition to demonstrate the need for much more graciousness and altruism than it is currently willing to offer.
    Why should NZ voters take away power from a Government which is doing incredibly well in managing a public health crisis - the here and now - and give it to a party that is claiming to work for reducing public debt somewhere in the distant future?