sharetrader
Page 140 of 505 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I suppose evading the poll question is better than you mentioning Hitler again, I suppose at your aged its to be expected old chap.
    No sweat grasshopper. When I get my super, I will happily shout you a super flash meal as you will be contributing hopefully to it. 🤣

Kiwibuild?
    Last edited by Balance; 23-09-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Kiwibuild?
    3 leaders in six months? Maybe a fourth on the way with the poor polling.

Advanced Member

No sweat grasshopper. When I get my super, I will happily shout you a super flash meal as you will be contributing hopefully to it. ��

Kiwibuild?
    I reckon you're probably on the super now old fella

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    I reckon you're probably on the super now old fella
    $10,000 bet?

Or you can make it $100,000 if you like.

Let’s see whether you are man or mouse or grasshopper? 😊💃🏻🕺
    Last edited by Balance; 23-09-2020 at 09:13 PM.

$10,000 bet?

Let’s see whether you are man or mouse or grasshopper? 😊💃🏻🕺
    Come on, tim23 - giving you a chance to back up your assertion and triple your net wealth.

As your Cindy says, let’s do this - $10k, $100k or I will bet you the value of your house if you like.

BTW - I love playing poker.

Guru

$10,000 bet?

Let’s see whether you are man or mouse or grasshopper? ��������
    Not adding anything useful to the debate.
    Maybe you guys could stop the pissing contest and get on with the useful debate?

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Not adding anything useful to the debate.
    Maybe you guys could stop the pissing contest and get on with the useful debate?
    Stay out, dobby41 - your Labourite mate tim23 is on the rack and clearly pissing into his beer. Let’s see if the nobody fronts up.

Guru

Stay out, dobby41 - your Labourite mate tim23 is on the rack and clearly pissing into his beer. Let’s see if the nobody fronts up.
    Get a grip and get back to the subject - try and get some balance

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Get a grip and get back to the subject - try and get some balance
    Back off, dobby41- you are not helping your Labourite mate tim23 with your pathetic Cindy inspired attempt at deflection.

I am not like you & your loser lot - I assert and am prepared to back it up.

I am calling tim23 out and giving him a chance to get richer - this is no idle bet from me. Real bet with real money for tim23 to make or lose.
    Last edited by Balance; 24-09-2020 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    3 leaders in six months? Maybe a fourth on the way with the poor polling.
    To be fair ... while I don't particularly like Judith, she exceeded my expectations in the recent leaders debate (and I mean that positive). I don't think what National has left as a team is good enough, but Judith might well be the best from the remaining National MP's to run the party (to be fair - I don't know them all ).

National will need after the elections somebody tidying up a run down party. They need to get rid of a culture of dirty politics (a' la Michelle Boag), incompetent recruitment practises (the incompetence of the recruiters / candidate selectors picking people like Jami-Lee Ross, Hamish Walker or Andrew Falloon into MP positions is mindboggling - in all these cases they must have ignored battle fields full of red flags) and lots of other filth as well (there are many other candidate selections surrounded by question marks - Auckland central anyone?).

National will need as well to reopen their ranks for the liberals they recently got rid off. No party is able to win under MMP the elections without embracing the middle ground. This is not FPP, where a minority (like e.g. in the US) is able to harass and control the country by governing against the will of the majority of the voters.

I think the crusher might well be able to clean out the Augeas stable which National turned into. New Zealand needs a strong centre right party, and Judith Collins might well be the best person to rebuild it. Not sure I expect to see a new National leader soon. Give Judith three or six years to rebuild the party and then she can do an Andrew Little and free up the space for the next New Zealand Prime Minister.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)