sharetrader
Page 15 of 505 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

Even Whaleoil is interesting today

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Even Whaleoil is interesting today

westerly
    Any key points? (Slater tends to be a bit one sided - and perhaps smarting from loosing his defamation case. )

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Any key points? (Slater tends to be a bit one sided - and perhaps smarting from loosing his defamation case. )
    I thought Slater had won the case? Or are there multiple cases. Looks like Craig had to pay costs.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I thought Slater had won the case? Or are there multiple cases. Looks like Craig had to pay costs.
    Several cases. Slater vs Craig. Slater lost. Craig Vs Slater. Craig won - but decided Craig was the instigator of his own damage, no damages payable by slater. Craig also slammed for his medium level sexual harassment of Rachel Mcgregor.

Guru

Several cases. Slater vs Craig. Slater lost. Craig Vs Slater. Craig won - but decided Craig was the instigator of his own damage, no damages payable by slater. Craig also slammed for his medium level sexual harassment of Rachel Mcgregor.
    Yeah I get that. But Slater had no costs so in effect he may have not won, but did not lose either. Craig is the one looking terrible out of this whole debacle. Slater had redeeming qualities attributed to him by the judge so on the balance of probabilities he probably won.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Yeah I get that. But Slater had no costs so in effect he may have not won, but did not lose either. Craig is the one looking terrible out of this whole debacle. Slater had redeeming qualities attributed to him by the judge so on the balance of probabilities he probably won.
    He can certainly call it a moral victory. Unlike Craig the hypocritical Christian values piece of sh1t. I hope he gets as fvcked over by the judge in the McGrgor trial has he has dealt to her.

Guru

He can certainly call it a moral victory. Unlike Craig the hypocritical Christian values piece of sh1t. I hope he gets as fvcked over by the judge in the McGrgor trial has he has dealt to her.
    Can't argue with that. He has a lot to answer for and he is still trying to make McGregor's life a misery with his continued legal shenannigans. Good to see the Judge call him out for what he did, and attributing the defamation as of his own making.

Dilettante

The Herald's interesting take on events https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12148840

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The Herald's interesting take on events https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12148840
    It's only a matter of time before the female MP is named. That could well be the next saga if that article is anywhere near realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    That doesnt suit the conspiracy theorists