sharetrader
Page 49 of 505 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    She could have and this raises a question.
    For a start she got the information in her role as acting chief executive of the Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust so that look legit.
    She then sent it to Walker - why would she do that?
    She says that she didn't expect him to release it to the presss but what legitimate reason would there be to give it to him anyway.

Very dirty.
    Stern action being taken against both - compare and contrast how Comrade Cindy's team of incompetents get chances after chances when they screw up.

Guru

Todd muller on the micheal woodhouse homeless man:

"I stand by my health spokesperson and his source"

4:20
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rBhwxRUcCQ

"I back him"
    5:20

While in the same interview claiming the govt should read a random report in detail.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 08-07-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    "There is a Queen's Counsel appointed to investigate the whole circumstances of the matter and he will be able to consider some of those questions more, whether there are charges that can be pursued and I look forward to his report."

I assume if charges could be the outcome then National will have to select a new candidate for Clutha. Todd Muller must be apoplectic with rage. What a disaster
    No, it's not a disaster. Every now and then someone will win a spot in a political party, who turns out to be unsuitable or naive. No party is exempt. At least National have the structure to sort these things out, so don't lose any sleep over it..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Stern action being taken against both - compare and contrast how Comrade Cindy's team of incompetents get chances after chances when they screw up.
    Stern action - don't make me laugh.
    Walker has his useless portfolios taken off him.
    At least Boag did the right think and quit.
    A nasty game that National is playing.

Stern action - don't make me laugh.
    Walker has his useless portfolios taken off him.
    At least Boag did the right think and quit.
    A nasty game that National is playing.
    Todd said this morning he wants Walker gone but needs the full council to approve. Fair enough.

Comrade Cindy kept David Clark on despite all the stuffs up under him until she could not bear the political heat and cost any more. Who’s playing the nasty game (in this case, with David Clark’s life & career too?)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Todd said this morning he wants Walker gone but needs the full council to approve. Fair enough.
    Good to see he is moving on this.
    A bit stronger than yesterday - he put out a statement blandly saying that he “expressed to Hamish my view that forwarding on this information was an error of judgement”.
    Maybe he has picked up the mood of the country since then (rather than his instinct).
    Last edited by dobby41; 08-07-2020 at 10:25 AM.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12346451

Walker gone.

Boag pretty much gone too.

Due process has to be followed.

Dilettante

Good to see he is moving on this.
    A bit stronger than yesterday - he put out a statement blandly saying that he “expressed to Hamish my view that forwarding on this information was an error of judgement”.
    Maybe he has picked up the mood of the country since then (rather than his instinct).
    I donīt think this could have been done any quicker. There is a process they have to follow as we would all expect and in this case it was very swift and the guy is gone. Compare that to Labour and the PMīs inability to fire people that should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I donīt think this could have been done any quicker. There is a process they have to follow as we would all expect and in this case it was very swift and the guy is gone. Compare that to Labour and the PMīs inability to fire people that should be fired.
    Not just inability but also, recognition that she has a team of incompetents with no depth to replace the inept and stupid within her rank.

Guru

Michelle has been at the core of the National party for decades. She will be back in there soon after the election whatever the outcome is I'm thinking.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 09-07-2020 at 12:15 AM.