sharetrader
Page 23 of 505 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Be a great way to get rid of Bridges though, the trend is down with him around. But who to replace him with. Collins the smiling assassin has far too much baggage(dirty politics, Oravida etc). Wannabe Mark Mitchell does not present well and was a sniper( i think) in previous life. Bennett is playing a smart game totally loyal but when the time comes she will have a pick me flag up but won't make the first step, she will get someone to nominate her, kick and scream and pounce on it if offered.. goldsmith, kaye woodhouse options?
    So what if Mark Mitchell was a sniper in a previous life. No problem for me unless some defence force job descriptions are now illegal? Bridges needs to go, I think he is leading National nowhere. Collins would be fine and her baggage will not worry the standard National voter. Bennet never a chance. Amy Adams is also a possibility. Plenty of people to replace Bridges and ensure National win again in 2020.

IMO

"the standard national voter" you hit the nail on the head there

Are the media relations drones from the United Front organization which is also a significant political party drafting statements supporting the Peoples Liberation Army possibly sorting out those protesting counter-revolutionaries and splitists in Hong Kong?

Tiananmen Square II, squashing people with tanks, it's what the PLA do.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Advanced Member

Be a great way to get rid of Bridges though, the trend is down with him around. But who to replace him with. Collins the smiling assassin has far too much baggage(dirty politics, Oravida etc). Wannabe Mark Mitchell does not present well and was a sniper( i think) in previous life. Bennett is playing a smart game totally loyal but when the time comes she will have a pick me flag up but won't make the first step, she will get someone to nominate her, kick and scream and pounce on it if offered.. goldsmith, kaye woodhouse options?
    If there is a change in National leadership, and that is not a sure thing by any means, it is looking like Ms Collins the front runner.

Baggage? Ha, beltway non-issues and in any case lost in the mists of time. She won't care a jot. Very popular in her electorate too.

NZ's Iron Lady. Smart, experienced, articulate, a lawyer and a tax expert as well!

IMO

Extremely dirty baggage unfortunately, we won't forget that.

Guru

Extremely dirty baggage unfortunately, we won't forget that.
    Forgotten already and the majority of people I speak to have no idea what the baggage may relate to. A beltway issue.

Last edited by minimoke; 20-06-2019 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Deleted by Minimoke in response to STMOD censorship of posts

IMO

Im very happy for her to replace Bridges, more carnage for National, they need a complete reboot or they will become a minor party fast.

Guru

Im very happy for her to replace Bridges, more carnage for National, they need a complete reboot or they will become a minor party fast.
    A minor party that is polling at 44% under an unwanted leader. haha you amuse me JT.

Guru

Former National Party PM John Key and current embattled ANZ NZ Chairman shows us that he thought he knew best and should have acted like a feudal king when he was PM. That he should have just changed the NZ flag without consulting the people of NZ or even his cabinet by the sounds of it, when he was in power!
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12242524

As it was millions was spent on his pet vanity project when polls had indicated it was not burning issue for the NZ public and only a minority support for a change.