sharetrader

Thread: National - FFS!

Threaded View

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I'm surprised that article is all it took to get you out from under your rock eZ. How about giving us your thoughts on Labour's failures since being elected. Just to assist you, perhaps you could start with Twyford and Kiwibuild.
    There might be the odd stumbling area like Kiwibuild, but I really like the new directions on other policies. For example the polytech shakeups, if they are done carefully, should evolve a better set of courses for the trades, with collaborative work. A lot of prebuilt home component providers seem to be getting behind the Kiwibuild idea, it certainly gives them confidence. As far as I can see, just because not every Kiwibuild home built to date has hit the mark regarding its local market, normal spec builders do the same thing. You see these spec houses put up as the prizes in Heart Lotteries, that's one of the ways they move them.

Those Topham-Guerin guys used to be Young Nats . They'll probably be helping CTH (Crosby-Textor) for National in 2020, like they did in 2017.

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/2019/05/2...cross-the-line
    Last edited by elZorro; 03-08-2019 at 01:57 PM.