sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dutch Elections

Guru

Default Dutch Elections

Fantastic news out of Holland with Geert Wilders' PVV party becoming the largest with about 35 seats. He is likely to be the next Prime Minister.

After what happened in Argentina with Javier, there seems to be a detectable shift away from "**** leftards".

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Fantastic news out of Holland with Geert Wilders' PVV party becoming the largest with about 35 seats. He is likely to be the next Prime Minister.

After what happened in Argentina with Javier, there seems to be a detectable shift away from "**** leftards".
    I don't know much about him but going by Wiki he sounds like disgusting xenophobic racist.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    I don't know much about him but going by Wiki he sounds like disgusting xenophobic racist.
    You can go by whatever you like. But I like Geert, have been following him for a while. I actually voted for Thierry (FvD) myself, but looks like he will only get 3 or so seats. Wilders is 2nd option. He is calling out the unfettered migration and the islamisation of Holland and wants to put a stop to it. Good on him.

You can go by whatever you like. But I like Geert, have been following him for a while. I actually voted for Thierry (FvD) myself, but looks like he will only get 3 or so seats. Wilders is 2nd option. He is calling out the unfettered migration and the islamisation of Holland and wants to put a stop to it. Good on him.
    Well you like the criminal Trump as well so nothing surprises me.

Guru

Well you like the criminal Trump as well so nothing surprises me.
    Your implied threats don't worry me one bit.

Wilders loves his country and wants the best for it. He is patriotic. He is worried about what is happening with unfettered immigration and the damage to the Dutch culture.
    If that makes him a disgusting xenophobic racist, well I would be proud to be one of them too.

Your implied threats don't worry me one bit.

Wilders loves his country and wants the best for it. He is patriotic. He is worried about what is happening with unfettered immigration and the damage to the Dutch culture.
    If that makes him a disgusting xenophobic racist, well I would be proud to be one of them too.
    Well I am glad any implied threat doesn't worry you, as you have just imagined it.
    Please point out where there is an implied threat.

As for your Dutch hero, he has said far worse against Muslims than just having views on immigration.

Guru

Well I am glad any implied threat doesn't worry you, as you have just imagined it.
    Please point out where there is an implied threat.

As for your Dutch hero, he has said far worse against Muslims than just having views on immigration.
    Oh you were being clever, trying to conflate my political position with me personally.

As for Muslims. Geert actually likes them as people. It is the ideology he despises, as do I. That being radicalised Islam. Good on him for calling it out and wanting to de-islamise The Netherlands.

p.s, have you ever been to The Netherlands? Lived there? I have, for a number of years. I know what I am talking about.

Legend

Oh you were being clever, trying to conflate my political position with me personally.

As for Muslims. Geert actually likes them as people. It is the ideology he despises, as do I. That being radicalised Islam. Good on him for calling it out and wanting to de-islamise The Netherlands.

p.s, have you ever been to The Netherlands? Lived there? I have, for a number of years. I know what I am talking about.

Heard the same from friends who visited there & family who know what is going on there ..

Yes I have been there a number of times but admittedly it was some time ago.
    I really don't know what you are on about re trying to conflate or threaten.
    None of that is true.

Guru

Wilders had a referendum on leaving the EU as part of his manifesto. Unlike the UK the Netherlands has been at the heart of the Euro project with fewer opt-outs than the UK.

There seem to be posters with Dutch connections on here. Given the dog’s dinner of the British exit, and the internal political, economic, trade and extra inflationary and bureaucratic impact on the UK since it actually left on 31/01/2020, How likely is it that the Dutch would vote to leave? Also is Wilders a comparatively more honest politician than Johnson ever was?