sharetrader
Page 132 of 505 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5048

Thread: National - FFS!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Fairly certain those people wouldn’t vote for her anyway - how anyone thinks Judith will win over centrist voters who voted Centre left is beyond me - she was bought in to stem the bleeding but nationals 30% polling is going to result in a fair few current Nat MPs Looking for a new leader or new job .....
    Funny how the Key fans forget that he dumped Collins - probably for good reason...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    And your pompous attitude?
    My attitude, which is not pompous, needs no explanation.

Legend

Funny how the Key fans forget that he dumped Collins - probably for good reason...
    A very good reason I'd say. The Nats are certainly heading down the wrong street with this EV bus lane nonsense etc. Exactly the sort of policy I would expect from Labour. Get back on-course Judith!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    A very good reason I'd say. The Nats are certainly heading down the wrong street with this EV bus lane nonsense etc. Exactly the sort of policy I would expect from Labour. Get back on-course Judith!
    They have lost my vote for a while now. This is the nail in the coffin. Need to get back to National core policy and direction.

Dilettante

Unlike the current PM, John Key ruthlessly fired Ministers for any mistakes. Collins had been accused of being involved in a smear campaign against the CEO of the Serious Fraud Office. An investigation found the accusations to be baseless and she was re-appointed as Minister.
    Don't let facts get in your way tim23

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    They have lost my vote for a while now. This is the nail in the coffin. Need to get back to National core policy and direction.
    Same here. By the process of elimination Labour, NZ First, The Kermits and now National - all gone. Looks like Act will get my vote this time.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    What is it about the policy that upsets you this much ? I am curious and genuinely interested to know

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    You are probably correct but would not be so quick to write off the anti Jacinda movement.
    Just a wee technical issue. If you stop in your replies to edit the area between
    "[QUOTE=.... and
    "[\QUOTE],

then your posts will look much more sensible.

If you do need to change the post you are replying to (e.g. to reply just to a part of the post), then be very careful and don't remove parts of the html syntax (the stuff between and including the the brackets []), ... and obviously don't change the meaning of any post you reply to ..
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Thank you.

And your pompous attitude?
    You could add acerbic and pedantic.

westerly