sharetrader
Page 14 of 505 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: National - FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Now I call your BS, the data clearly shows a problem and if you have a clue you would know it requires a needs assessment and RGs referral to get anywhere near the system in the city you live.
    You can call BS as much as your like - doesn't change the fact of the "sectioning" process for three individuals I have cited. I'm not talking about general mental health admission. Obviously I havent gone into full process details. (Most of that post was a general; / casual observation - not relating to the three incidents)
    Last edited by minimoke; 24-10-2018 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Munroe View Post
    I hope that the National Party is not implicated in the psychiatric detention of Jami-Lee Ross.

It could lead to comparisons with the Brezhnev era Soviet Unions practice of using psychiatry to suppress dissidents.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Interesting article? http://bowalleyroad.blogspot.com/

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post

westerly
    The gulag conspiracy theory might have some weight if it was the ruling party burying the miscreant in the nut house. What Trotter and others dont seem to grasp is that National is the opposition party - and it is Oppositions who typically fall into these state asylums. If anyone thinks the "police" and the "mental health Authorities" are acting under instructions from Bridges or Bennett then they need to line up to take the bed JLR has just vacated.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    The gulag conspiracy theory might have some weight if it was the ruling party burying the miscreant in the nut house. What Trotter and others dont seem to grasp is that National is the opposition party - and it is Oppositions who typically fall into these state asylums. If anyone thinks the "police" and the "mental health Authorities" are acting under instructions from Bridges or Bennett then they need to line up to take the bed JLR has just vacated.
    The third paragraph is perhaps the most intriguing part of the article? Could be quite convenient eh.

westerly

IMO

westerly
    Yes it raises questions that i was asking above.We need to know a lot more about this to make sure skullduggery hasn't been committed

"This is why the public deserves a full explanation of the Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How? of Jami-Lee Ross’s detention."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes it raises questions that i was asking above.We need to know a lot more about this to make sure skullduggery hasn't been committed

"This is why the public deserves a full explanation of the Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How? of Jami-Lee Ross’s detention."
    Just like the Labour youth camp naming of the sexual deviant. You didn't push that too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

OK. I concede. You are right. And I apologise.

Its thanks to people like you that we now know Neil Armstrong didn't walk on the moon, HAARP is there for mind control and the hadron collider causes earthquakes.

While you are at it would you mind fining out who approves teh Chem Trail plane flights

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Just like the Labour youth camp naming of the sexual deviant. You didn't push that too hard.
    Labour cant name the sexual deviant amongst their ranks.
    (edit - because that issue is before the courts)
    But they could name the person who supplied loads of alcohol to under age minors. Never did hear the consequences of allowing minors to get so drunk they were still throwing up the next day. And what was the Supervisor doing "going to bed early"?
    Last edited by minimoke; 25-10-2018 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Anything to take the focus off Nationals latest scandal

westerly

Anything to take the focus off Nationals latest scandal

westerly
    With National scandal there appears to be no smoking gun and a mentally unwell person

With Labour you have an event so serious its worth charges being laid against an alleged sexual predator who doesn't mind minors. As well as the still undisclosed Alcohol Pimp.